The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Make money by creating logos, T-shirts, posters, banners

Kehsiba

Credits
If you have hidden skills to design logo, t-shirts, banners posters then you can earn money by selling these things. You can use a freelancing site called 99designs.

Unlike other freelancing sites, you will not be assigned with that project instead interested people can take that service and do that work, Out of 30 to 40 applicants if your logo is selected, you will be paid and the interesting thing is you will get a price in the range of $100 or even $600. If you have skills you can easily win that client.

ahmedo24

Credits
This job is a very nice one especially if you have a good platform to show case your skills, it highly competitive on fiver. The good thing about this is that you get good money even from one sales though the offers do not come every day.

Gabbar

Credits
Thanks for sharing this with us. Do you have any personal experience of earning on this platform? It looks pretty good but you need to be a professional to be able to earn from it.

Valor

Credits
This site and opportunity is definitely not for me. I am not talented but my siblings are. Maybe I can refer them to this site and excel on creating their designs. My brothers are working as Graphic Artists.

Credits
So many ways of making money online but this will need some skills.I think acquiring the needed skills will be very helpful, I know of some YouTube tutorials that can be helpful in this regard. I think the sure bet is taking advantage of this skills.

ahmedo24

Credits
The beauty of paid forums like is to expose us to lots of opportunities available online, it will be good if we don't stop at just paid forums, acquiring skills on how write on T-shirt and also create logos will be of great advantage to earn online.

johnywalker

Credits
I have never used 99designs, however, I know this site. There are a lot of sites where you can sell your graphics. One popular site is Fiverr. There is money to me made with graphic designing skills, however, competition is very high, so high that you end up selling a logo just for 1 or two bucks.

Gabbar

Credits
There are different ways which we can make money while working on Fiverr and other websites like that. Creating Logos and things like that need some skill but it can pay well.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes this might be a good way to make money because these are in demand nowadays, sadly I just have no skills in design and logo making. I just wished that I have this skills so that I have a better chance of earning online.

ahmedo24

Credits
If you have the time, you can download tutorial videos on how to create logos and the likes, you study them and if there are more things you need to know which may not be free, the video make will surely state the tips to access such knowledge from. Sometimes we have to pay to earn more.

Kei

Credits
If you have the time, you can download tutorial videos on how to create logos and the likes, you study them and if there are more things you need to know which may not be free, the video make will surely state the tips to access such knowledge from. Sometimes we have to pay to earn more.
Yes this skill definitely needs professional acquisition. Learning from tutorials will go a long way. I believe there are courses online that you can take as well to brush up your skills.

kattech

Credits
I joined etsy a few years back and failed to keep up the printing work. Etsy being a crafts site, I had thought that everything would be easy but I was wrong. Unless I am doing this offline and have ready clients, logos and t-shirts can be done and money earned.

johnywalker

Credits
I am not a graphic designer. In order to design a T shirt you need to first have skills to design T shirt in photoshop or similar program. T shirt business is very lucrative, you can not only sell your designs but also make your own T shirt and sell online or offline.

chameli

Credits
If you check freelance marketplaces like upwork, freelancer etc. you can easily understand the demand for graphic designers. Despite the existence of automated design services from various websites and programs, the demand of graphic designing is really high. However, the competition is also very tough.