The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Make money from freelancing work on Upwork.

Kehsiba

Credits
Upwork is a freelancing site to earn money from freelancing work. You can offer any type of service like writing, programming, designing, Digital Marketing and so on many.
But initially, the application will be rejected.
Don't worry if your application is rejected you can still apply much time with few modifications.

Credits
Competition on UpWork is now tough. There are many people offering their services and skills. Unlike before, it is easy to be considered by a certain client because of few freelancers. I was on oDesk (now UpWork) years ago. I was a freelance Outbound representative getting callers to buy product for my client.

Credits
Are you profitable in your niche? I mean Are you earning your living?
I only work for 2 weeks and then I quit because I've got a full time job that time. I had a full time, part time college teacher and oDesk freelancer. That was exhausting. So I gave up oDesk and focus on my full time job.

johnywalker

Credits
In order to work on upwork, you need an account on the site. They manually check your application. These days they reject a lot of freelancers, however, there was a time when they accepted freelancer automatically.

kattech

Credits
Stiff competition means quality. If there are many freelancers offering the same service, the client would have to review each of the applicants skills so as to match. Its better to apply for some tasks which one is on a sure deal that he or she can do them better.

chameli

Credits
IN thepry Upwork is available for freelancers to make money by offering their skills, however, getting an approved upwork account is very difficult. These days they are asking for highly skilled manpower.

overcast

Credits
I honestly don't have much earning experience apart from small gigs. I hope to see things working in near future though. I am working harder to setup a routine for my upwork and fiverr gigs. And then I may outsource to other people. And then things would surely work as well.