The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Make money online by writing resumes

Kehsiba

Credits
If you have the tendency to craft professional resume then you can earn money online from that too. Open an attractive page on facebook with high quality images from pexels dot com.

If possible you can open a website showing pricing details and your work samples.

Display all necessary information regarding resumes.

Give offers and discounts regularly.

Start earning.

Valor

Credits
I have never tried applying or offering this service online. I need to know how to write a presentable resume. If there is an online training course on resume writing, I would like to enroll and once I learn the how tos, then probably I can join sites that I can offer my skills on such.

Gabbar

Credits
This is new for me, I am not really into it but if we can make some good money of it then I would be glad to check it. Have you seen anyone doing this and making money?

Kehsiba

Credits
Many are making tons of money by doing.
On fiverr, many are earning more than a living.
You can try this but be sure twice on international resume format and quality contents.

arunima25

Credits
I would like to know of sources which can help us get some tips on writing a resume meeting international standard. I was not sure that this kind of online earning option exists. I knew that there are professional like job consultants etc. who help you work on your resume to fetch a good job.

Gabbar

Credits
Many are making tons of money by doing.
On fiverr, many are earning more than a living.
You can try this but be sure twice on international resume format and quality contents.
That's true, these days we can sell almost everything and can start from Facebook but we need to work properly and it should be attractive.

kattech

Credits
I never dreamt that resume writing would earn money. I am not good that but at least I know a friend who is so good. May be I should contact him and we do business. This looks to be a real opportunity.

Kehsiba

Credits
I never dreamt that resume writing would earn money. I am not good that but at least I know a friend who is so good. May be I should contact him and we do business. This looks to be a real opportunity.
Many are making thousands of dollars by writing resumes.

Gabbar

Credits
It looks like a very great way to make more money just by writing attractive resumes. We need to have great skills to make attractive ones and make money from these.

Kehsiba

Credits
Yeah, One should have great skills because you will also be writing for professionals and businessman. I came across one blog on fiverr and a lady has been charging $300 for one resume to professionals. She has earned millions and also featured on the fiverr blog.

johnywalker

Credits
This is very competitive niche. Having a facebook page or even a website and selling your service does not guarantee you a good income. In fact you may not even have any sales. There are a lot of freelancing sites where you can find professional resume writer willing to work for as low as $1. Can you lower your payment.

arunima25

Credits
Yeah, One should have great skills because you will also be writing for professionals and businessman. I came across one blog on fiverr and a lady has been charging $300 for one resume to professionals. She has earned millions and also featured on the fiverr blog.
$300 for a resume is a big amount. I wonder who is ready to pay such big amount. Moreover, having a good resume clears you half way through the job fetching path but does not fully assure you of a job.
This is very competitive niche. Having a facebook page or even a website and selling your service does not guarantee you a good income. In fact you may not even have any sales. There are a lot of freelancing sites where you can find professional resume writer willing to work for as low as $1. Can you lower your payment.
It is a big contrast to $300 as mentioned above. So what actually decides the rate??

johnywalker

Credits
Resume writing is a popular job. You can see the ads of resume writing jobs here, there, everywhere from freelancer sites to the google ads. However, I am not sure whether the job pays good. On one freelancer site I found that the contractor was willing to pay 10 cents for one resume. It takes lot of skills and time to write a resume

chameli

Credits
I have heard of companies that hire resume writers. the job is not very difficult. You will have details and you will have to fill the details in the required format. However, the main question is how lucrative this job is. Since it is n easy job I don't think you can make a lot of money from this job. It might even be saturated.

overcast

Credits
Fiverr and Upwork are two freelance websites where the resume writing and the resume design works. I have seen some folks making money around 10$ to 50$. You can see that it can be pretty interesting to see how those sort of the resume gigs can make consistent money for people.