The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Make money online from content writing.

Kehsiba

Credits
If you can write well by doing some basic research, then you can earn money online by writing contents and blogs. you can get content writing projects from popular freelancing sites but they are too competitive and you will lose your hope soon.

Another way to get content writing projects is to find groups and pages related to content Writing.

I am using these following groups and I am getting content writing projects regularly.

You can also try these groups to boost your career.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/198...dyEvMaQzPgoq3UyQQDKj8FHBGPZt4hsXn-QxQH_ON3aoQ

https://www.facebook.com/groups/179...dyEvMaQzPgoq3UyQQDKj8FHBGPZt4hsXn-QxQH_ON3aoQ

kattech

Credits
I love article writing projects.. If they are part of what I can fulfill, then let me know so I can join. Otherwise, you shared information which can be beneficial to online workers.

johnywalker

Credits
I publish articles on a certain site and make money from articles. I also post on forums and making money by writing short posts. If you want to make money online and have a good writing skills, you can easily make money by writing. However, it is also true that writing is one of the poorly paid jobs. I am thinking to try freelance site for content writing.

chameli

Credits
I have written contents for forums (I am still doing this) and articles sites (I am also doing this) since a long time and most of the money I generate from online is through writing. In my experience, the easiest ways to make money online is by writing contents. If you have skills and market yourself well, you can even generate full time income.

johnywalker

Credits
If you want to work and earn online, content writing is the easiest ways to find working opportunities. You can earn from forum posting, article writing, blogging, ebook writing, in fact there are so many areas where you can try your hands. One of the easiest ways to get started with money making from writing is by joining forms where you will be writing short posts and making money from these posts.

chameli

Credits
If you have English language skills, you can easily earn money online by posting on paid to post forum. You can also join freelancer site and start working as article writer. However, I believe the best way to make money from online writing is by writing ebooks or blogging.