The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 38 more

Make Money Selling Books Online

Credits
This could make you quite a lot of money since all of us have books that are not being read or used at home. Selling these books can be a good source of extra money. You could even buy cheap books at your local thrift shop and sell them for $5-$50 per piece, depending on the book. You can use 2 apps for this BookScouter and Cash4Books.

Last edited by a moderator:

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
This could make you quite a lot of money since all of us have books that are not being read or used at home. Selling these books can be a good source of extra money. You could even buy cheap books at your local thrift shop and sell them for $5-$50 per piece, depending on the book. You can use 2 apps for this BookScouter and Cash4Books.
That is exactly how Amazon started out, ever heard of the Amazon book club, and if I am not mistaken, it was not really working out for them that well because no one was really buying books, then they had to think of other methods to make money, this is when they started to sell other items other than books, and I guess you know how that turns out, as Amazon is on the fortune list of sites that "make a hell of a lot of money." ROFL. Books may have been somewhat popular back in the day before the internet, when you actually had to read them if you were looking for information, however, I do not see hard copy books being that popular today with all the iPad technology, and eBooks, why need to read hard copies ever again? I even remember back in the day when encyclopedia salesmen trying to pitch their books, and to be honest, I do not think people read as much as they have in the past because our generation is heading into the digital age, not to say that people do not read, as I am sure that hard-copy books and eBooks are still popular in their own ways to a certain degree. I can't remember the last time I read a book.