The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 115 more

Make Money Selling Books Online

Credits
This could make you quite a lot of money since all of us have books that are not being read or used at home. Selling these books can be a good source of extra money. You could even buy cheap books at your local thrift shop and sell them for $5-$50 per piece, depending on the book. You can use 2 apps for this BookScouter and Cash4Books.

Last edited by a moderator:
Credits
This could make you quite a lot of money since all of us have books that are not being read or used at home. Selling these books can be a good source of extra money. You could even buy cheap books at your local thrift shop and sell them for $5-$50 per piece, depending on the book. You can use 2 apps for this BookScouter and Cash4Books.
That is exactly how Amazon started out, ever heard of the Amazon book club, and if I am not mistaken, it was not really working out for them that well because no one was really buying books, then they had to think of other methods to make money, this is when they started to sell other items other than books, and I guess you know how that turns out, as Amazon is on the fortune list of sites that "make a hell of a lot of money." ROFL. Books may have been somewhat popular back in the day before the internet, when you actually had to read them if you were looking for information, however, I do not see hard copy books being that popular today with all the iPad technology, and eBooks, why need to read hard copies ever again? I even remember back in the day when encyclopedia salesmen trying to pitch their books, and to be honest, I do not think people read as much as they have in the past because our generation is heading into the digital age, not to say that people do not read, as I am sure that hard-copy books and eBooks are still popular in their own ways to a certain degree. I can't remember the last time I read a book.

Credits
This is a good way of making money instead of throwing those books away one can make money from them and then use it for charity, it will be profitable that way.Even eBay can be used for selling of old books.

Junrose123

Credits
In my own point of view, selling books online would be tough for earnings because we all know that most of the data or information that we need are widely available nowadays at the internet. I really don't know if there would be again a demand for books in our modern times.

Gabbar

Credits
I actually know a few who are making money by selling Ebooks and they are able to make good money from it. It's a bit hard for beginners but still a great way to earn.

Gabbar

Credits
The main thing that makes it attractive is the demand from the users as most are getting interested in working with Ebooks as they are convenient and easy to carry.

Valor

Credits
My brother bought books that he likes to read. The books are all filed up now, there is no space for them in our apartment. I believe he started selling some books online. And I see he has been packing books and sending them to the buyers.

Junrose123

Credits
The main thing that makes it attractive is the demand from the users as most are getting interested in working with Ebooks as they are convenient and easy to carry.
Yes that is correct, sometimes I am reading some eBooks whenever I feel to do so because it is really convenient.

chameli

Credits
I am not sure if you could actually make money by selling print books online. However, I believe there is money to be made with ebooks. You can write and publish your ebooks and make money by selling ebooks or acquire ebooks with resale rights and sell those ebooks.