The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Make money selling ebooks?

Meryemm

Credits
Have you ever tried making an ebook and selling it? I see a lot of people selling their ebooks and making money just from doing that.
Are you thinking for trying that? For me, I might do that but not at this time. I still have to find what the write the ebook about, lol :p
If you tried that or know anyone who did, please share the experience here.

Credits
I never ever created an ebook,but I have read many stuff about it.There is much competition in this field,there are so many free ebooks in the online world,so you must create something unique,which attracts people attention,otherwise your ebook will not not have success.

Gabbar

Credits
I think for that we need to be a very prolific writer and after we can sell our books in form of E books as these days, E books are very popular and some like to spend even whole day reading on Kindle and other such devices.

Credits
I think for that we need to be a very prolific writer and after we can sell our books in form of E books as these days, E books are very popular and some like to spend even whole day reading on Kindle and other such devices.
Yes,I agree with you,it not about just writing but writing a good piece to motivate readers to buy.The contents must be unique and creatively done. One must be a good author to write best seller's ebooks.

Gabbar

Credits
Yes,I agree with you,it not about just writing but writing a good piece to motivate readers to buy.The contents must be unique and creatively done. One must be a good author to write best seller's ebooks.
I think if we love reading even than we can become good writers as well as we know certain persons who like to see what In Books and this gives us an advantage over other Authors.

Credits
I think if we love reading even than we can become good writers as well as we know certain persons who like to see what In Books and this gives us an advantage over other Authors.
Yes,good readers make good writers.Reading helo us widen our scope and make us learn good writing style ,pattern and new vocabulary. A good writer must learn to read good books too.

Gabbar

Credits
True and that's why I feel its a nice way to make money and these days most are preferring reading Ebooks as they are more convenient and we can easily travel without any baggage.

johnywalker

Credits
If you want to make money from ebooks you can do this in a couple of ways: ghost write ebooks, write and publish ebooks and make money from sales, acquire ebooks with resell rights and sell these ebooks through the site like ebay or even payhip.

Gabbar

Credits
These days most are Interested in Ebooks so it's a good option to make money from it. You can either write your own books and sell or sell others to make money from it.

Junrose123

Credits
Selling e books is a good idea since many people nowadays are becoming tech fanatic in which they tend to prefer e book when reading some stories or article because they are more convenient to have.

Gabbar

Credits
All the E commerce websites are selling and making good money from that as well and this is due to the reason that most prefer to buy E Books.

chameli

Credits
Amazon sytarted with selling boos , even flipkart started with selling books. There is money to be made from selling books. However, the niche is very competitive, it is very difficult to make money, especially with ebooks. In order to make money by selling ebooks your ebooks must be on highly commercial topics.

Gabbar

Credits
I think many like to sell Ebooks these days and it's a good option and this is due to more people are now interested in reading Ebooks and not traditional books.

chameli

Credits
The consumers for ebooks have substantially increased. Since ebooks are easy to store easy to carry cost less than print books, saves environment, more people are using ebooks. That's why there is a big market for ebooks. However, in order to earn from ebooks, you need to be exceptionally good writer and a good marketer.

Gabbar

Credits
The consumers for ebooks have substantially increased. Since ebooks are easy to store easy to carry cost less than print books, saves environment, more people are using ebooks. That's why there is a big market for ebooks. However, in order to earn from ebooks, you need to be exceptionally good writer and a good marketer.
there are benefits and benefits to Ebooks and that's why it has become a good source to make some money. we may soon see kids learning from ebooks only.

chameli

Credits
Everything I know about ebook (writing, publishing, and making money) is only theoretical knowledge. I have not written, published and made money from an ebook. However, I am very interested on this niche because if you managed to publish a good selling ebook, you can make a lot of money. I have seem people make thousands of dollars from a single ebook.