The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Making money between Ptc and faucet?

ahmedo24

Credits
No doubt the two ways of making money online above are low paying but i prefer faucets cos they are less of scam compare to Ptc sites. What your view on this?

D

Deleted member 62

I don't really like any of this but I try to use fsucets sometimes but don't still enjoy because of the small rewards handed down by faucet owners .it more like waste of my precious time.I don't even try PTC at all it not just for me.

Credits
I would choose instant paying faucets,because I know for sure that I am getting paid for my activity,which I cannot say about ptc sites.Plus,the value of the earned cryptocurrencies can get higher,which is very advantageous.

Gabbar

Credits
I actually like to work on PTC but their earnings are so slow and looking at their track record of scamming people, I like to try my hand on Faucet instead of PTC and I think faucet are way better.

Credits
You are absolutely right about it.It is far better being active and earning from faucets.Even if there are low earning faucets,at least you know you will get your payment from the site.

moh254

Credits
I have never tried earning from faucets. I prefer working on legit PTC site where I have experience. But then, am comfortable with my current working sites which entail writing in forums and doing some micro tasks.

Gabbar

Credits
I can understand and earlier I was like that as well but this month I have started to claim from faucet and I am hopeful of earning at least few cents from them every month.

Credits
I would recommend you if you want to earn cryptocuurencies from faucets,that you should try to discover new faucets,which are instant paying to your micro wallet.New faucets usually pay higher amount of cryptocurrencies to attract more visitors to their sites.

Gabbar

Credits
@tusziget Thanks for recommending that, Do consider sharing new and legit/paying Faucet. I will be glad to join and will try to stay active on these. I love the faucets where we can claim once or twice a day and still earn for whole days claiming.

Credits
You are welcomed.I was active in Freebitco.in too for longer time,and tried to reach the minimum withdrawal amount of satoshiswhich is 30,000 satoshis,using the rewards points,but after that it was not so easy to earn higher amount of satoshis from the site,so I quit it.

Gabbar

Credits
Earlier on I spend more time on PTC websites but was never able to get paid from these and that's why I don't prefer investing my time on PTC websites.

Credits
I was lucky enough to get some cash from Ptc sites.There were couple of ptc sites,which were paying,but it is really time waste to be active there.Better search for other earning methods.

ahmedo24

Credits
You are welcomed.I was active in Freebitco.in too for longer time,and tried to reach the minimum withdrawal amount of satoshiswhich is 30,000 satoshis,using the rewards points,but after that it was not so easy to earn higher amount of satoshis from the site,so I quit it.
I was also once active on that site , I have earn close 19000 Satoshi from the faucet but the claim rate is not encouraging to me and i more busy with other sites i wish i could deposit 12000 Satoshi to the site so I can withdraw 30k Satoshi.

Credits
I have about 15,000 satoshis left as well in my Freebito.in account,and I would like to withdraw it.It would be good if the minimum withdraw of satohis would be 10,000 and not 30,000 satoshis.That is too high,it would take months,to earn that much satoshis.

ahmedo24

Credits
I have about 15,000 satoshis left as well in my Freebito.in account,and I would like to withdraw it.It would be good if the minimum withdraw of satohis would be 10,000 and not 30,000 satoshis.That is too high,it would take months,to earn that much satoshis.
The only way that you can withdraw it faster is that is you have other Wallet that you have bitcoin in it you can deposit 15000 to 16000 Satoshi to your freebitco so that reach minimum withdrawal instantly

chameli

Credits
I have tried PTC. I have even received money from a couple of PTC. I have also tried faucets, however, I have never recived payment from faucets, perhaps that is because I never reached the payout on the faucets I was woking and I left them in the middle. PTC is a slow earner and I guess faucet is also slow earner.

ahmedo24

Credits
I have tried PTC. I have even received money from a couple of PTC. I have also tried faucets, however, I have never recived payment from faucets, perhaps that is because I never reached the payout on the faucets I was woking and I left them in the middle. PTC is a slow earner and I guess faucet is also slow earner.
Yeah both of them are slow earning sites, probably you didn't receive payment from faucets before you didn't work on faucets that pay directly to faucethub micro wallet , there are lots of instant paying faucets than the minimum threshold ones.

Junrose123

Credits
I think that PTC sites and faucets are similar in terms of earnings because they have the nature of having slow earning opportunities which makes me refrain from working them.

Gabbar

Credits
They are similar earning wise but lately we all have seen most of the Ptc are low, slow and can scam anytime but faucet are reliable and a good source to make money.