The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

making money from Adsense

chameli

Credits
Adsense is an adnetwork from Google that can be used by small, medium as well as large publishers. I have been using adsense on my blog since some time. In the first few months, I did not make any money. However, in the past two months, I am making around $30 every month. Adsense will send you you payment automatically once you reach $100. In order to use adsense you need a self hosted blog. You can also use adsense on your blogger blog or youtube videos.

Gabbar

Credits
@chameli Thanks for sharing very useful information, I heard about adsense but I am not much aware of it and glad to know that you have started to earn well from your Blog and surely earnings will grow soon.

chameli

Credits
@Gabbar when the money I am making via Adsense is still very small compared to the time and effort I have put on the blog. I also spend money on marketing via social media. However, I believe that things will improve soon.

Gabbar

Credits
@chameli We get better day by day and its so inspirational to see you doing so well with your online gigs being from Asia, Nepal as I hardly know any who is doing pretty well and from a Neighboring country. I can surely learn a lot from you, thanks for being here with us.

ahmedo24

Credits
This is nice, I wish to know the requirements from Adsense before one can monetize his or blog. However what are the factors that makes us earn faster with Adsense?

Gabbar

Credits
What ever the factors be, we need to get more traffic to our blogs and Chameli is doing pretty well and she is able to attract good enough traffic and make money from it.

D

Deleted member 108

Adsense is an adnetwork from Google that can be used by small, medium as well as large publishers. I have been using adsense on my blog since some time. In the first few months, I did not make any money. However, in the past two months, I am making around $30 every month. Adsense will send you you payment automatically once you reach $100. In order to use adsense you need a self hosted blog. You can also use adsense on your blogger blog or youtube videos.
When you started your blog how long did it take to get AdSense on it? How many visitors did you have back then? I really want AdSense on my website some day in the future, so please share everything. Thanks!

chameli

Credits
This is nice, I wish to know the requirements from Adsense before one can monetize his or blog. However what are the factors that makes us earn faster with Adsense?
You need quality traffic., Quality traffic means the traffic coming from reputable source like search engines and social media. In order to increase conversion, your content must include kewords. Since adsense is a contextual advertising, it will display ads based on the keywords. If the ads are related to your content, you can expect more ad clicks.