The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Making Money From Facebook

Gabbar

Credits
Yes, we can make money from Facebook as well. There are different groups which we can join as per our Interest ad it will help us learn and eventually earn from it.

It will take sometime but will still help. We can join money making groups and it will certainly help us getting to know about money making ways.

What are your views on it? Please share

anorona

Credits
I am into a group that discuss new online sites either in what category. The problem I see with it is not all the reviews and payment proofs are real. It will confuse you to join or not, to determine which is really legit and which are scams . Worst is, some people join these groups to scam people.

Credits
Are there really payment proofs that are fake, then in that case it will really be confusing to know the legit sites.I don't do much with my Facebook apart from posting and maybe joining some educating groups that I like.

a_jerobon

Credits
Facebook has really been helpful to me in finding ways to earn online. I have found many ads there about earning sites. However some sites usually turn out to be scans so the best way is not to jump to just any site you find. I usually find out a site first, see some payment proofs and find out what the reviews say about those sites then I can join those that are legit.

Gabbar

Credits
These days we can easily earn from Facebook by advertising our business and even earn Affiliate commission. We can easily sell our products on the marketplace and make money from it.

moh254

Credits
I have joined such groups and they have helped me so much. Actually those Facebook groups are the one's that opened doors for me through picoworkers. But lately, I don't go there because I found forums where am getting all the information that I need.

Gabbar

Credits
I'm getting a lot of help from all the groups I have joined on Facebook. I can get discounts on products and earn cash back and also learn more ways to earn money online.

chameli

Credits
Yes, you can make money on facebook in various ways. One of the common methods is by sharing affiliate products. When people buy that product, you will earn money. You can also try facebook marketplace and sell things. If you have a big fan following, you can also work as an influencer marketer.

Gabbar

Credits
There are many things that we can do with facebook and can make more money from it. We can advertise products and can even drive traffic to our blogs and websites as well.

chameli

Credits
You can make money directly or indirectly. Directly means using facebook marketplace to sell items. Indirect methods include influencer marketing, affiliate marketing etc.

A K Rao

Credits
Wow! This is a new concept for me to know! I never had the idea that Face Book is having money making groups! What all they do there? Do they promote their businesses there or teach the people about the promotion? Please can you suggest some such groups?

Gabbar

Credits
I would have earned money a few days ago and it was like more then $10 dollars because I could have purchased a thing in 99 INR instead of 899 which is its current price and now I am feeling even more bad about it but I need to keep looking