The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Making money online or offline which is more easier?

ahmedo24

Credits
The improved technology has made money making to be in two forms which includes online and offline. In my opinion i found making offline to be easier because you may not required how to read and write before you can start making money offline but online it a must. What are your opinions?

chameli

Credits
I work offline and online. Based on my experience, I think making money online is easier than making money offline. However, you cannot make a lot of money online unless you are a very skilled full person or a very lucky person. I can easily earn $2-$3 per hour working offline, however, in the virtual work, I need to work at least 3-4 hours to as little as $1.

chicnthin

Credits
Well working offline would be easier, you wont be stressing out being late because you can have your own schedule. Though what you can earn online may just be a half of what you earn offline unless you have some skills to be a freelancer.

Credits
I think there are no easier ways to make money online or offline.Both requires work and patience,which is normal.Though with offline jobs you know how much cash are you getting each month,with your online activities there is a diiference in income every month.

moh254

Credits
Both online and offline jobs have their own advantages and disadvantages. Online jobs require some skills in order for you to earn unlike when you're doing offline job. When you decide to work online as a full time earner then you must have extra skills like blogging and freelancing otherwise with basic writing skills, it won't be much beneficial. For me personally, I prefer offline jobs because they're stable and very much secure unlike online jobs which might disappear anytime.

Kei

Credits
There's always a good and bad site to both. If you're talking "easier" in terms of comfort, then working Online will be it. Since you can work at your own pace and time from anywhere you see fit. Whereas working offline, you'd have to conform to the standards of the place in which you work.

It easier offline If we talk about how much you can earn. It is not easy to earn $5 dollars a day online when you do have sufficient skills. Offline jobs also require skills but it is easier to make much more offline.

Gabbar

Credits
Making money online isn't easier not offline nor offline but I feel its more tough and takes more time online and we cannot even be sure if we will get paid so I feel its a bit easier offline.

Credits
As financial security offline works are better. When you have an offline job, then you know your fixed salary, which you will receive every month. You can earn as well online or even more if you have more experience and you have found some good earning method, which other people have not discovered yet.

ahmedo24

Credits
Making money online isn't easier not offline nor offline but I feel its more tough and takes more time online and we cannot even be sure if we will get paid so I feel its a bit easier offline.
When it comes to time allocations,in both online and offline it all depends on the nature of your job ,there are some online jobs that there earnings are passive, you spend very little time and earn more money same thing applicable to offline.

Credits
I feel more relaxed making money online unlike offline that sometimes it is compulsory to work for some hours of time and one tend to meet unfriendly people but it isn't same for online jobs. I like making money online.it easy that way.

Junrose123

Credits
I think it is more easy for me to make money offline since I can earn a decent amount from it. Unlike in online works it needs a whole day just for me to earn a few dollars whuch is not really worth for my time and sacrifices.

ahmedo24

Credits
It is more interesting to make money online but it very easy to make more money offline as a result of programmed jobs available for a fixed monthly reward or businesses that yield daily profits for us

Gabbar

Credits
I don't see money making easier in both online and offline but I have figured out that it's more tougher to earn online and you never know when even a paying website scam users.

Junrose123

Credits
I feel so much ineterst in earning online even though I am just earning less from it, I like the fact that I can work anytime and anywhere I want without the supervision of a boss. It makes me to stay longer working for my online sites due to that reasons.

anorona

Credits
Making money online is easier because you dont need a lot of requirements to begin working. However, offline earning is more stable once you find a regular job. Online earning gives few bucks, offline earning gives more to make a living.

Junrose123

Credits
It is more interesting to make money online but it very easy to make more money offline as a result of programmed jobs available for a fixed monthly reward or businesses that yield daily profits for us
Yes that is right, everyday I am interested to work for my online sites since it can give me an easy money even though it might be in small amount only. But I think it is much better now than having nothing for the day.

Gabbar

Credits
It's more tough to earn online but as we can earn from the comfort of our homes, I try to earn more online and helping as well as we get to know about different well paying ways to make money online.

Kei

Credits
I think both methods have their pros and cons and it would depend on the Technique used, product and market to determine which one is best. It is definitely less tasking though doing it online.

ahmedo24

Credits
This actually depends on individual, I know of a affiliate marketer who earns $700 monthly online, obviously to him earning online is easier, the same will also be applicable to someone who is employed in a well paid job offline.

Junrose123

Credits
I think both methods have their pros and cons and it would depend on the Technique used, product and market to determine which one is best. It is definitely less tasking though doing it online.
Yes that is true, offline job is really my source of stable income while my online jobs merely considered as my source of extra income.