The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 113 more

Making money with cryptocurrencies

ahmedo24

Credits
Since the inception of crypto currency, lots of people have earned it and convert it to their local currencies. I am also one of them. I earn bitcoin through mining and also work on sites that pay in bitcoin. I have successfully converted them to my local currency through exchangers. Which of the cryptocurrencies have you earn and how did you earn it.

Credits
I have claimed all kind of cyptocurrencies from Bitcoin,litecoin, Bitcoin cash,peercoin,prime coin, dogecoin and more.I try to claim from multicoinfaucets to enable me claim all kind of coins from it.I'm also working on Bitlander so I can get paid through Bitcoin. I either exchange them on sites or with exchangers.

chameli

Credits
It is possible to make money with crypto currencies, however, in order to do that you need a lot of money. Let me explain. You need about $7000 to buy 1 BTC. You will make money when the price goes up. Now $7000 is already a big investment.

johnywalker

Credits
I have not tried this yet, however, you can claim free tokens during the airdrop. Airdrop is a free coin offering during the presale of newly launched crypto currency. You can also profit from cloud mining.

Junrose123

Credits
I am earning some cryptocurrency in the different faucets out there. I am claiming while sometimes do the mining of bitcoins. I really enjoyed it even though I am just earning less from it.

Gabbar

Credits
I have made Zero money from Crypto currencies till now. Earlier I joined a few faucet and other websites that pays in Crypto but choose Coinbase as wallet which is worst for Indian users, So all my earnings is stuck in it but even the earning isn't that much.

Junrose123

Credits
I have made Zero money from Crypto currencies till now. Earlier I joined a few faucet and other websites that pays in Crypto but choose Coinbase as wallet which is worst for Indian users, So all my earnings is stuck in it but even the earning isn't that much.
I have already earned a few dollars last year from claiming to some bitcoin faucets but it was just really small compare to the earnings I received from my post to paid forum sites. I am not using Coinbase because of its higher fee for every withdrawal that you will have. I am using my coins.ph as my cryptocurrency wallet.

ahmedo24

Credits
I have not tried this yet, however, you can claim free tokens during the airdrop. Airdrop is a free coin offering during the presale of newly launched crypto currency. You can also profit from cloud mining.
Actually there are lots of airdrops around but personally i have not been lucky with one of them. Have you been able to successfully earn coins from airdrop programs so far?

Junrose123

Credits
I am not interested in airdrops since it is new to me and I don't know how it works and how to use it. I will still stick into claiming to newly promoted faucets out there and take advantage the high rate of bitcoins it gives.