The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Making Money with Payoneer Referral Program

overcast

Credits
I love payoneer. Not because of the referral program. But I get better rates for the USD and also less transaction cost. And I promote them whenever I can even without getting paid by them. I have however learned that they have referral program where they pay users some percentage of the referrals earning. And it can turn out to be a good income in the long run. I'd recommend you to check it out as it seems like decent earning for most bloggers who write on affiliate topics.

Payoneer is better due to it's direct to bank transfer and the transaction cost per payout. You can also make money promoting them. So it seems like decent payment processor.

Have you checked out Payoneer for referral program?

Gabbar

Credits
I like to know at what percent they pay us for getting referrals and do the referrals need to get paid from Payoneer to be eligible as verified referrals or we can get paid just by providing them more referrals even if they are not getting paid?

overcast

Credits
Yes referrals need to get atleast one payment for this to qualify. But apart from that there are no other restrictions. They have reduced spam by making that restriction. Also the site seems to be properly promoting their features to the marketplace and often that works out good for those who get referrals often.

Gabbar

Credits
I have figured out that most of these payment processors run this sort of program and even heard that Facebook was doing that as well and they closed down the referral program only after getting a lot of members who know like to get paid with it only.

I will see if I can try this as I am not on any website which pays with Payoneer. But can you share how much will be the fee if we request payment at $50 with Payoneer?

overcast

Credits
I think 25$ are easily redeemed once confirmed. You don't have to wait for 50$. Each user referral is 25$ and after verification they give that instantly to our Indian banks. So that is definitely useful for us. Only difference being we have to find freelancers so that our chances of earning are more strong.

Gabbar

Credits
I think 25$ are easily redeemed once confirmed. You don't have to wait for 50$. Each user referral is 25$ and after verification they give that instantly to our Indian banks. So that is definitely useful for us. Only difference being we have to find freelancers so that our chances of earning are more strong.
If you want I can try creating an account from your link and can request bmf to pay me in payoneer which will help you earn but I like to know the complete procedure because I don't want to stuck my earnings in any other payment processing system.

moh254

Credits
I have never seen anyone being paid from this. Besides I don't think I will ever make something out of it because most of the people in my country aren't using this payment processor.

overcast

Credits
If you want I can try creating an account from your link and can request bmf to pay me in payoneer which will help you earn but I like to know the complete procedure because I don't want to stuck my earnings in any other payment processing system.
Process is a bit simple like Paypal. You give your details and also your bank account details where you want money to be deposited. And that's all. They take 1 week or so for signup process to process. Usually the time taken if and only if we go through referral method. But some of the time they can verify in 4 days or so. And then you are ready to accept money from sites.

Gabbar

Credits
Process is a bit simple like Paypal. You give your details and also your bank account details where you want money to be deposited. And that's all. They take 1 week or so for signup process to process. Usually the time taken if and only if we go through referral method. But some of the time they can verify in 4 days or so. And then you are ready to accept money from sites.
So do you mean that the earnings sent to payoneer goes directly to our linked bank account and we don't need to keep it in payoneer or there is no option to keep it payoneer? Do they also charge us for conversion charges?

Thakur

Credits
Someone told me about Payoneer but they didn't mention anything about a referral program. From how they described it sounds like a decent payment system. The reason I didn't go further with it is because none of the companies I work with are paying by it.

kattech

Credits
Someone told me about Payoneer but they didn't mention anything about a referral program. From how they described it sounds like a decent payment system. The reason I didn't go further with it is because none of the companies I work with are paying by it.
Payoneer has a referral program. When you refer, you both earn $25 once your referral receives up to $1000. Yes, I once did that but its hard now days to get a referral who earns all that much in a short time. So far I have more than 50 and waiting to see when they will earn their $1000.