The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 106 more

[ LEGIT ] Mcent Browser Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
Mcent Browser is an App which is available for few countries and I have seen members from Malaysia and Philippines earning from it. But I am from India and I would like to share, how it works for me.

Earlier we used to get many offers on this browser but now they have changed and reduced the reward.

Currently, we need to earn 25000 coins to earn a Mobile Recharge/Load of INR 30 and its fine as we don't need to do anything extra on the browser and we just need to browse any of our websites on this. I have got many Mobile Recharges from this app.

Have you experienced working with it? Please share.

chameli

Credits
Mcent Browser, what is that exactly? Is it an app that reward for doing tasks or a web browser that provides incentives for using it. The description on Mcent is quite not clear. If you have to make 25000 to earn just 30 Indian rupees of mobile recharge, I don't think this is worth trying.

Gabbar

Credits
Mcent Browser, what is that exactly? Is it an app that reward for doing tasks or a web browser that provides incentives for using it. The description on Mcent is quite not clear. If you have to make 25000 to earn just 30 Indian rupees of mobile recharge, I don't think this is worth trying.
You need to earn minimum of 25000 coins and it's equal to 25 INR now. We can recharge or reload our mobile with these coins. It's worth as we don't need to do anything and just need to work on this browser.