The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] Mcent Browser Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
Mcent Browser is an App which is available for few countries and I have seen members from Malaysia and Philippines earning from it. But I am from India and I would like to share, how it works for me.

Earlier we used to get many offers on this browser but now they have changed and reduced the reward.

Currently, we need to earn 25000 coins to earn a Mobile Recharge/Load of INR 30 and its fine as we don't need to do anything extra on the browser and we just need to browse any of our websites on this. I have got many Mobile Recharges from this app.

Have you experienced working with it? Please share.

chameli

Credits
Mcent Browser, what is that exactly? Is it an app that reward for doing tasks or a web browser that provides incentives for using it. The description on Mcent is quite not clear. If you have to make 25000 to earn just 30 Indian rupees of mobile recharge, I don't think this is worth trying.

Gabbar

Credits
Mcent Browser, what is that exactly? Is it an app that reward for doing tasks or a web browser that provides incentives for using it. The description on Mcent is quite not clear. If you have to make 25000 to earn just 30 Indian rupees of mobile recharge, I don't think this is worth trying.
You need to earn minimum of 25000 coins and it's equal to 25 INR now. We can recharge or reload our mobile with these coins. It's worth as we don't need to do anything and just need to work on this browser.

overcast

Credits
I have recharged my JIO phone using the mcent browser. I daily earn 1K points. So it takes a lot of time for earning 3,00,000 points. The plan gives 3GB data. So it takes time to earn that much points. So far I think they are not running any offer to earn quickly. So I am working a bit harder to reach the payout for that recharge.

moh254

Credits
I have heard about about this browser but its not opened worldwide. So far we have many browsers and probably that's why it will take time before this browser becomes familiar to the people.

chameli

Credits
You need to earn minimum of 25000 coins and it's equal to 25 INR now. We can recharge or reload our mobile with these coins. It's worth as we don't need to do anything and just need to work on this browser.
If you are being paid to recharge or top up your mobile balance in India, I guess, this app is only available in India. By the way are you using it?

Gabbar

Credits
Yeah I'm even now working on it and this is helping me to earn some coins which can then be redeemed to get mobile recharge. We cannot earn much from it and most of the times this browser bother me with less speed but I'm still sticking with it

kattech

Credits
I am disturbed. I am not able to tell what exactly this app is and how one qualifies to join. I mean what are the tasks involved with this app? You talked of earning coins exchangeable to recharges but how? Doing surveys or?

Gabbar

Credits
I don't think I shared anything on surveys because they don't send any surveys. And I believe that this app or mobile browser is only available for a few Asian countries. We earn coins for browsing and that helps in getting mobile recharge.

Jaspreet

Credits
Mcent used to be a very good mobile browser but after few months it showed its true colors. Earlier on you can recharge at minimum of 10 Rs, after that they raised the minimum to 30 Rs. And presently they want us to earn more then 150 Rs. to recharge.

Gabbar

Credits
I am fine with the new updates and rules on Mcent browser. I don't need to do anything extra to earn from Mcent. I am just browsing my favorite websites like Forum coin, forum coin faucet and on digital Global forum. This helps me earn coins and these can be converted to INR and last month I did a recharge of 199 so it was free.

Jaspreet

Credits
It's working for you but not me. I am even thinking to delete it as it's not that safe as Chrome and as it's not working and paying me I don't need to waste my time on it.

Gabbar

Credits
Earnings have decreased a lot and that's hurting me a bit. Earlier I was able to make more from it and now its down but still I am keeping with it and hope that I can add few more INR in the form of coins in the remaining days as I would love to reach at least 180 INR BY 25th Jan

overcast

Credits
Yes the earnings have definitely decreased. In past there used to be chance to earn like 5K points a day. And they used to allow paytm payout. Now they are allowing only recharges. And also the reaching those higher data recharges for JIO would cost like months.

Gabbar

Credits
I think earlier on I was able to earn more coins daily with my limited activity and now even if I spend more time browsing on the browser I am unable to earn much. I hope they keep paying because if they stop paying then no one will stick with their app as its not as good as Google

amitkokiladitya

Credits
Yes the earnings have definitely decreased. In past there used to be chance to earn like 5K points a day. And they used to allow paytm payout. Now they are allowing only recharges. And also the reaching those higher data recharges for JIO would cost like months.
I downloaded the browser around 6 months back and at that time there was no Paytm cash. We could only get some discounts on Jio recharges. The browser was slow and so I had to give up working on the site. Is it safe to access online earning sites using this browser?

Junrose123

Credits
I have never heard about such browser and it looks interesting since I will received a rewards for using it, maybe I will try to research first on how does it works.

overcast

Credits
I downloaded the browser around 6 months back and at that time there was no Paytm cash. We could only get some discounts on Jio recharges. The browser was slow and so I had to give up working on the site. Is it safe to access online earning sites using this browser?

The browser is safe. It can be slow due to ads and the recommendation apps in the browser panel. You can download blokada and reduce those ads. And it can be pretty effective on that note. I'd recommend you to only think of small recharges from it. You can't earn 500 Rs recharge from it in short time sadly.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
The browser is safe. It can be slow due to ads and the recommendation apps in the browser panel. You can download blokada and reduce those ads. And it can be pretty effective on that note. I'd recommend you to only think of small recharges from it. You can't earn 500 Rs recharge from it in short time sadly.
I have used the browser earlier for surfing the internet. Someone told me that these browser can make your connection appear as a proxy or VPN. There are some sites which can ban you ford doing so. Thereafter I stopped using the browser.

Junrose123

Credits
I have used the browser earlier for surfing the internet. Someone told me that these browser can make your connection appear as a proxy or VPN. There are some sites which can ban you ford doing so. Thereafter I stopped using the browser.
Well if that would be the effect of using such browser then I may not use it as I don't like to be ban from my online sites because I don't want to lose some earnings in exchange for a few cents.