Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 106 more

[ LEGIT ] MeritCrowd

Meryemm

Credits
Hey guys.

MeritCrows is a website where you can write articles and get paid for it.
You can choose all the languages you can write in and submit a sample article in each language. Once they get approved, you'll be able to see the different tasks available there.
Here's their FAQ:

Earning:

My payment proof:
Post automatically merged:

Update:

I have been offered a whole project there and I've been working on it since yesterday:

MCPROJECT.png

This website has great potentials and I will make sure I share my second payment proof from them at the end of this month.

Last edited:

arunima25

Credits
It seems so promising. I am excited to see that they pay well. I am going to explore it. And the best part is that they accept writing in multiple languages. I have to check if they accept Hindi there. It would be really good if they do. Thanks for sharing.

Junrose123

Credits
Hey guys.

MeritCrows is a website where you can write articles and get paid for it.
You can choose all the languages you can write in and submit a sample article in each language. Once they get approved, you'll be able to see the different tasks available there.
Here's their FAQ:

Earning:

My payment proof:
Post automatically merged:

Update:

I have been offered a whole project there and I've been working on it since yesterday:

View attachment 236

This website has great potentials and I will make sure I share my second payment proof from them at the end of this month.
Well this is great, another site to make money online. It looks really cool and interesting, I would try to take a look in this site.

a_jerobon

Credits
This looks like an awsome site to earn from. It is amazing that they allow writing in different languages. I will explore the site and see if I can earn from it.

ahmedo24

Credits
The site looks simple to earn from but members should be informed that they have guidelines to earn you money and ordinary paid to post member may not find it easy on this site, writing jobs is tasking and creativity demanding.

Junrose123

Credits
The site looks simple to earn from but members should be informed that they have guidelines to earn you money and ordinary paid to post member may not find it easy on this site, writing jobs is tasking and creativity demanding.
Yes I would try to check the site later so that I will know and understand how it works. This would be a new site for me to explore with and have some little knowledge.

a_jerobon

Credits
Well that is great to know because you can write articles at your convenience. I am just curious if you had been paid already?
I have not worked in this site, I said I will try it out but I have been paid by others like iwriter. I am nor sure about if this one is paying or not.

Junrose123

Credits
I have not worked in this site, I said I will try it out but I have been paid by others like iwriter. I am nor sure about if this one is paying or not.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, for the meantime I would not joined from it because maybe I would still wait that some members here could be paid for it. Good luck for your journey my friend.

a_jerobon

Credits
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, for the meantime I would not joined from it because maybe I would still wait that some members here could be paid for it. Good luck for your journey my friend.
Thank you, I think I will have to wait and see payment proofs too. Most sites these days scam people and I need to be careful so as not to waste my time in something unproductive.

Junrose123

Credits
Thank you, I think I will have to wait and see payment proofs too. Most sites these days scam people and I need to be careful so as not to waste my time in something unproductive.
Yes that s right, I already got my lesson before when I was scammed by a certain site that is why I don't easily trust a certain site that has no payment proof yet. Besides time is really precious that is why we must make use of it.

chameli

Credits
I think I have heard of merit crowd, however, I am not sure whether I have checked the site or not. Based on the information provided by the OP, looks like this is a good site to join and make money. I have been writing articles to make money since a long time and I am interested in site where I can make money by writing.

Gabbar

Credits
This website isn't a scam for sure. If you like to try then you should, I have earlier heard about this website as well and they do pay really well.

moh254

Credits
I came across merit crowd long ago but I had lost interest in article writing. What I know is that the site is legit and paying but I'll check into it when I have enough enough free time.

Gabbar

Credits
I feel the time is most important when we need to write Articles to make money. If we have limited time then also we need to write Article in different sets and that may not be possible for everyone.

a_jerobon

Credits
This website isn't a scam for sure. If you like to try then you should, I have earlier heard about this website as well and they do pay really well.
I will try it now that you are sure it is not a scam. Also, if they pay really well then I am sure I will put all my hardwork in it.

johnywalker

Credits
I just checked the site. The site looks interesting, however, I am mot sure whether we actually get writing contracts. Does the site send us projects are we have to bid on available project? What are the criteria for acceptance. Do they accept the writers writing in English as a first language or accept anyone? I will have to find answers to these questions before I join.