The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] Microworkers.com Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
Microworkers.com is a legit micro tasks website and I have seen many got paid from it and some have managed to get very big amounts from it like 75-100 dollars in a week and some in month. They actually have more tasks than other micro task websites and some of the tasks are limited for certain countries.

We need minimum $9 to make a request for payment but as there is fee for that, So its best to earn more than $10 and make request for payment then. We can get paid with PayPal.

You can check more about it from this video

@DGStaff

Credits
Micro workers is a legit site because there are payment proof's to back this up.I have been working day for weeks now and moving swiftly toward my first cash out. The site has a little bit of discrimination according to ones location, so some tasks can't be done by people outside top tier countries. Payment can also be requested via payoneer but one must have up to $100 to request payment through that means.

moh254

Credits
Micro workers is a legit site because there are payment proof's to back this up.I have been working day for weeks now and moving swiftly toward my first cash out. The site has a little bit of discrimination according to ones location, so some tasks can't be done by people outside top tier countries. Payment can also be requested via payoneer but one must have up to $100 to request payment through that means.
No payoneer is $20 and have seen lots of people saying $100. I have cashed out from Microworkers twice and am waiting for my third pay. The only problem with Microworkers is getting the pin which takes almost two months to arrive depending on your location. But then pin can be waived if you opt to go for payoneer or dwolla.

Credits
No payoneer is $20 and have seen lots of people saying $100. I have cashed out from Microworkers twice and am waiting for my third pay. The only problem with Microworkers is getting the pin which takes almost two months to arrive depending on your location. But then pin can be waived if you opt to go for payoneer or dwolla.
Alright I had to checked that again on their FAQ maybe it has just been changed because I think I used to see $100. Good that it is now $20 with 5% fees.People that can't withdraw with PayPal can now go for payoneer. Maybe I will have to opt for that.

moh254

Credits
Alright I had to checked that again on their FAQ maybe it has just been changed because I think I used to see $100. Good that it is now $20 with 5% fees.People that can't withdraw with PayPal can now go for payoneer. Maybe I will have to opt for that.
The only problem with PayPal is that you'll need to have a home address to receive the pin. The pin might take around two months to arrive. The last withdrawals I made using bank transfer but lately its not in that list and I have decided to go for $20 which is a realistic amount plus the fee is less.

Credits
The only problem with PayPal is that you'll need to have a home address to receive the pin. The pin might take around two months to arrive. The last withdrawals I made using bank transfer but lately its not in that list and I have decided to go for $20 which is a realistic amount plus the fee is less.
So what do one do during this 2 months duration before the pin arrival, do one take a break or continue working .Can one request for higher pay for PayPal. Supposing one has more in his or her account.

moh254

Credits
So what do one do during this 2 months duration before the pin arrival, do one take a break or continue working .Can one request for higher pay for PayPal. Supposing one has more in his or her account.
During this two months you'll obviously have to continue working but someone like me I'll feel anxious because am not sure whether the pin will come or not. Yes, you can withdraw more than $9. $9 is just a minimum threshold that one can withdraw from Microworkers. Have seen members withdrawing upto $30 from Microworkers.

Kei

Credits
When you say "discrimination" do you mean because due to your location you don't get as much work/task? I don't think that that's the right word. Offers Come based on the participants needed. How long did it take you to reach minimum payout working on that site?

Credits
During this two months you'll obviously have to continue working but someone like me I'll feel anxious because am not sure whether the pin will come or not. Yes, you can withdraw more than $9. $9 is just a minimum threshold that one can withdraw from Microworkers. Have seen members withdrawing upto $30 from Microworkers.
Alright it understood now, but as stated it can definitely bring anxiety since one needs to input the pin before payment, I just started on the site so I'm still learning on it.When the time comes I might decides to go for payoneer to ease stress.

moh254

Credits
When you say "discrimination" do you mean because due to your location you don't get as much work/task? I don't think that that's the right word. Offers Come based on the participants needed. How long did it take you to reach minimum payout working on that site?
Most of the tasks are based on location leave alone the number of participants. Reaching the minimum payout depends on one's hardwork. The more you are determined, the more cash you will make daily. For me, my goal is doing three tasks daily worth 30cents and end month I'll be assured of $10. People make up $30 pee month working on Microworkers.

Credits
No I wasn't referring to participants needed, I was referring to discrimination as per our location. If I can handle a task why limit me because of my location,is not that I'm not intelligent enough or not fit for the task but because I'm in a certain location.

Kei

Credits
No I wasn't referring to participants needed, I was referring to discrimination as per our location. If I can handle a task why limit me because of my location,is not that I'm not intelligent enough or not fit for the task but because I'm in a certain location.
Since I'm not a member there, i'm not sure about the kind of tasks. However, if it is like in surveys, mostly companies only need responses from people who actually use their products or services and your location may not be one. Like I said I'm not sure the kind of tasks there but perhaps it may be a similar reason.

moh254

Credits
Since I'm not a member there, i'm not sure about the kind of tasks. However, if it is like in surveys, mostly companies only need responses from people who actually use their products or services and your location may not be one. Like I said I'm not sure the kind of tasks there but perhaps it may be a similar reason.
Just from the word Microworkers you can definitely know its not a survey site. If you'd read the thread from the top you'd have known the kind of tasks done there. Anyway I'll just brief you, Microworkers is a site which offers tasks like Facebook likes retweeting, liking Facebook pages, signing up, telegram joining groups among other tasks. Its the employer who decides which counties should take part in his campaign depending with the countries reputation when it comes to online working.

Credits
No,this is not about surveys,I would have understood if it's about surveys but tasks like signing up on sites or tweeting or rating shouldn't be restricted to a location but this happens there.

Kei

Credits
No,this is not about surveys,I would have understood if it's about surveys but tasks like signing up on sites or tweeting or rating shouldn't be restricted to a location but this happens there.
What if those sites do not accept People from your location or the tweets have to do with certain topics that would look alien coming form your location. I'm just saying though. You are probably right since you work there.

Credits
What if those sites do not accept People from your location or the tweets have to do with certain topics that would look alien coming form your location. I'm just saying though. You are probably right since you work there.
Tweeting any topic wouldn't be alien to an account when we have different people from different countries following us on twitter,and l know too well I have people from all around the world as followers on twitter,so it just the site and not about the followers on one's account,the good thing is that there are always jobs available but it would have been better without the limitations.

moh254

Credits
Tweeting any topic wouldn't be alien to an account when we have different people from different countries following us on twitter,and l know too well I have people from all around the world as followers on twitter,so it just the site and not about the followers on one's account,the good thing is that there are always jobs available but it would have been better without the limitations.
I think limitation on the tasks depends on how well the employer knows about countries. It depends with the traffic that comes from a certain country. In fact picoworkers banned members from Bangladesh from taking part in any campaigns. At times things are just the way they are but we cannot lack tasks that accept members worldwide.

Gabbar

Credits
Most of the micro task websites provides more tasks and well paying tasks to members from USA, this is not discrimination because its advertisers from these countries that pays well and this helps them getting more rewards.

Kei

Credits
Most of the micro task websites provides more tasks and well paying tasks to members from USA, this is not discrimination because its advertisers from these countries that pays well and this helps them getting more rewards.
This is what I've come to understand working with sites like this. I used to wonder why and get pissed that there wasn't work available for me to do. Now I know that if there were more advertisers from my region, I would have more to do. That's the logic.

moh254

Credits
This is the case with rapidworkers and you'll find that most of the tasks are only for the US members. Also minijobz is that way.This is totally different from Microworkers as most tasks are distributed equally apart from a few.