Register
Join
+ 106 more

Money in Agriculture

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedo24

Credits
Agriculture is a wide field of study with lots of opportunities for those who think critically. It involves Animal husbandry or farming and crop farming while some people are into buying and selling of agricultural products. Have you tap in to any opportunity here?. Share your thoughts.

DigitalGlobal

Digital Global℠
Staff member
Credits
Agriculture is a wide field of study with lots of opportunities for those who think critically. It involves Animal husbandry or farming and crop farming while some people are into buying and selling of agricultural products. Have you tap in to any opportunity here?. Share your thoughts.
When it comes to making money online, then "Agriculture" does not really fit that niche, not only that, this is not an Agriculture related forum, and would ask all members to stay on topic. IMO, I farming sucks, as I do not even like to mow my grass, however, someone has to farm, and unless you do your own farming, then you will buy your food at the market like everyone else.
:)

Gabbar

Credits
I think we can attach to it by buying crop from farmers at affordable prices and we can sell that in the Urban market at a good price and can earn good profit from it. This sort of business is in trend and these days most like to buy even Grocery online, so that can help to earn big.

Kei

Credits
Recently, I saw an add on investing online in pork farming and earning 35% of what you invest monthly. I haven't got the full details but perhaps this system of investing in farms can work.

D

Deleted member 62

Farming in a large scale will be more profitable than subsistence farming. So if I'm thinking of farming then it should be on a large scale. Actually, there's good money to be made in Agricultural practices, be it farming or rearing of animals.

Credits
Investing in Agricultural activities has always been lucrative right from time because most things we have now are gotten from the farm. If one have good money to invest then good money will be made too. I will love to owned a pig farm later in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.