The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 99 more

Money in Transportation

ahmedo24

Credits
We must move from one place to another in other meet our ends need and we defnitely required means of transportation either by air, water or land. However the easiest one to dive into is land transportation considering the capital commitments of the business. Buying cars, motorcycle or tricycle to convey people for exchange of cash is to an extent and passive way to earn. What your opinion on this?

Gabbar

Credits
Its a good business but I don't think its easy to establish a transportation business. You are right in saying that we can make a good money from it but first we need to invest a huge capital expense and that much expense can backfire as well.

Kei

Credits
When you already have the car or whatever means of transportation, it will cost lesser to start such venture. When you lease, you'd have to pay for that and other expenses. You also need to dedicate a lot of time into this business.

In the long run, this is a good business as you'll always find people to transport from place to place every single day. It never grows old just like food business.

Credits
This is always a good business anywhere in the world,my cousin is into uber driving and he is making cool cash monthly. People will always move from point A to B,so money will always be made.

chicnthin

Credits
It is more considerable if you already have a vehicle, otherwise you would need a huge capital to buy a new one. However this type of business is profitable I think. Since all of us would need transportation to be on our destination.