The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 113 more

[ LEGIT ] moonbit.co.in Review

ahmedo24

Credits
This is a bitcoin faucet with a where you claim in Satoshi at minimum of 5 minutes. You may prefer to claim a smaller amount every 5 minutes, or visit once per day and claim the large amount that has built up while you were away!
You are required to sign up with your wallet address which you can withdraw at minimum of 25000 Satoshi or through your coinpot email with a minimum of 10000 Satoshi from the coinpot wallet to any of your wallet.
http://moonbit.co.in/?ref=ea73262c898e

Pradhan

Credits
Moonbit.co.in is a good faucet site. I have an account of this site. I have received my first payment from here. I waiting for the second payment. Although this site is good, the earning system here is very slow. There is a lot of tike need to make a good income here.

cmoneyspinner

Credits
I use ALL of the Moon faucets. They have litecoin, dogecoin, bitcoin cash, and dash. The claims may be low but they are consistent. I sign in every day. What I like about these faucets is that you don't have to keep going back every 5 minutes, or 15 mintes, or every hour, etc. You just click the claim button whenever you're ready. The coins keep adding up. They all get deposited to Coinpot and after that I can withdraw when I've reached a certain amount. It's easy peasy!

Gabbar

Credits
I am loving claiming from this faucet and as you said, I like to claim once or twice a day only and that saves a lot of time as it takes more time to answer captcha sometime. I am attaching my earning screenshot below.

Attachments

Credits
I always love to claim from all moonbit family faucets because the faucets are all legit and paying.The good thing about this faucet is that one can still make money while sleeping just make sure to claim it or login once everyday to claim the coins.I always try to claim every twice daily and payments is made unfailingly on Sunday every week.it automatic no need to ask for cash out.