The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 106 more

[ LEGIT ] Moondash.co.io

ahmedo24

Credits
This is a dash faucet where you claim in dashtoshi at minimum of 5 minutes. You may prefer to claim a smaller amount every 5 minutes, or visit once per day and claim the large amount that has built up while you were away!
You are required to sign up with your wallet address which you can withdraw your or through your coinpot email. Also available is mystery bonus and mining bonuses
http://moondash.co.in/?ref=6ADD232FCBA1

Gabbar

Credits
That sounds good and I will surely try to join this faucet soon. Also, it's from the moon family so there is no question about its legitimacy. Will earnings be transferred to our coin pot account?

Credits
It seem there's a problem with the captcha solving on this faucet I try claiming from here and it keeps showing mostly the skip captcha, it kept on doing this for like 1 minutes might check back later. This is what it kept bringing up Screenshot_2018-08-31-05-17-14.png

Kei

Credits
This faucet is legit and I've been using it for a while now. It pays directly to my coinpot account and I can always see my balance even from the faucet without logging into coinpot. I'll encourage everyone to try here.

Credits
This faucet is legit and I've been using it for a while now. It pays directly to my coinpot account and I can always see my balance even from the faucet without logging into coinpot. I'll encourage everyone to try here.
Have you tried to claim from it recently, I couldn't claim this morning it keeps bringing up skip captcha to be solved. Could it be from my own end?

Gabbar

Credits
Sometimes, we all face issues with Captcha and this does wastes a lot of time as well. I hope their is option to change the cpatcha type and that will suit you better as well.

Credits
Sometimes, we all face issues with Captcha and this does wastes a lot of time as well. I hope their is option to change the cpatcha type and that will suit you better as well.
Alright will love to change that, where exactly can that be changed. Will like to start claiming from this faucet. Since it can accumulate over time.

Kei

Credits
Have you tried to claim from it recently, I couldn't claim this morning it keeps bringing up skip captcha to be solved. Could it be from my own end?
Yes I sometimes experience this with the captcha so I often change it. You can just click on the captcha written beneath the box and other options like solving media will pop up. That should do it.

Credits
Yes I sometimes experience this with the captcha so I often change it. You can just click on the captcha written beneath the box and other options like solving media will pop up. That should do it.
Alright thanks will have to try this out then,I hope it works out this time around. Will just repeat this once again if it still same then will try changing it and it will remain on the changed status if that works.