The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Most annoying ads

Heatman

Credits
Ads come in different forms especially with how they are placed online on websites. I agree that these ads are means to monetize ones site to earn money but it can't be argued that most times these ads are very annoying and irritating. So, having said that, what's the most annoying form of ads you have experienced online?

Some of these ads comes in form of ;

Full page ads.
Pop up ads.
Flash ads.
Video played ads.

Among all these kind of ads, which one do you hate most?

Gabbar

Credits
I have experienced these annoying ads on few websites and I am sure most hate the ads which prevent us from posting on websites. Websites should try to place ads which shouldn't affect the visitors.

Credits
I hate all ads that get in my way I wish we can have sites without them but it unfortunate that ,that's where sites generate income so we can't take them away. I think I hate pop up ads the most.

Junrose123

Credits
I have experienced some annoying ads before whenever I am claiming to some bitcoin faucets. They would always pop up even if you already tried to to close them which makes me feel iratated at some point. It makes the website uninteresting if only I am not after to some bitcoins.

ahmedo24

Credits
Faucets are the main place where I experienced ads, they become much more annoying when you are using mobile phone cos they will occupy the whole screen as result of low screen resolution. I just hope they don't exist but I was made to understand that it source of generating funds for sites owners

Heatman

Credits
I have experienced these annoying ads on few websites and I am sure most hate the ads which prevent us from posting on websites. Websites should try to place ads which shouldn't affect the visitors.
I actually don't have any problems with websites owners placing ads on their site. Ads are known to be one of the ways most websites are being monetized but all I'm saying is that using and placing of these ads should be done with consideration of giving the site visitors some sort of peace when surfing or navigating through the site. When the ads get too much, it gets too messy and frustrating.

ahmedo24

Credits
That makes some faucets owners to loose out in the same, trying to make more money, they fill their site with numerous ads and this becomes annoying to the visitors such that they never want to come. This will gradually reduce the traffic of the site

Junrose123

Credits
Bitcoin sites are one of those that have a lot of pop up ads whuch are really not worth for my precious time. I find it to be time consumng and iritatting for some time es[ecially during peak hours.

ahmedo24

Credits
It is not really bitcoin sites alone but generally the faucet sites which caught across all the crypto currencies. I was made to understand that the faucet owners uses the ads to generate income

Junrose123

Credits
Sometimes whenever I see some ads I just ignore them and go for my tasks since they are already inevetable nowadyas since most sites now have some ads . I just take a lot of patience for me to not discouraged from doing my online sites but instead focus on what is my purpose.

a_jerobon

Credits
Ads come in different forms especially with how they are placed online on websites. I agree that these ads are means to monetize ones site to earn money but it can't be argued that most times these ads are very annoying and irritating. So, having said that, what's the most annoying form of ads you have experienced online?

Some of these ads comes in form of ;

Full page ads.
Pop up ads.
Flash ads.
Video played ads.

Among all these kind of ads, which one do you hate most?
I hate ads too, they are so annoying. Especially the full page ads, they cover the whole area and make me feel like they are forcing me to watch them.

Junrose123

Credits
Some ads nowadays are being created to give credits or income to a certain site or company that is why we can see a lot of ads in the web. It is now becoming a trend because some companies are having a profit from it.

ahmedo24

Credits
Some ads nowadays are being created to give credits or income to a certain site or company that is why we can see a lot of ads in the web. It is now becoming a trend because some companies are having a profit from it.
Advertisers can not survive without ads, everyone has his or her ways to make money online, the ads is a disturbance to some and a source of income to another person. It will be good if we know how to make money from Ads.

Gabbar

Credits
We can stop all sort of ads by filtering them with the help of a Ad blocker and we can easily Install these in our Chrome or other browsers.

Junrose123

Credits
Advertisers can not survive without ads, everyone has his or her ways to make money online, the ads is a disturbance to some and a source of income to another person. It will be good if we know how to make money from Ads.
Yes that is really true, someone find it as very annoying ads while others find it as an opportunity to make money easily.

ahmedo24

Credits
Everything online is for a purpose, majorly to generate revenue for individuals or companies, it all depends on informed we are about certain things. I am sure if know the income advertisers get, we will never see ads to be annoying.

Gabbar

Credits
Yeah this is important but websites should see that they should not allow websites which have pop ups and these do affect the posters a lot.

D

Deleted member 143

For me pop up ads are the worst when browsing in a smartphone. Sometimes these ads warn users unnecessarily for viruses so that they can make us download their app.

Gabbar

Credits
For me pop up ads are the worst when browsing in a smartphone. Sometimes these ads warn users unnecessarily for viruses so that they can make us download their app.
These are the most annoying ones and I see these sort of ads only on a few ptc and faucet websites and it defeat our purpose to be active on the website.