• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Multiple Ways To Make Income Online

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Feb 12, 2018
Everywhere....
digitalglobal.com
Credits
The search for online income generation methods that jive with your mindset and work ethic can be an elusive one for the ill-prepared seeker. There are many tried-and-true ways to jumpstart your business plan and you will be surprised at some of the things you can provide if you have the right skillset. You like money right? Sure, we all do.

Leverage Your Skills:

Micro job sites like F#@%$r allow you to create skills-based services that on their provision for cash. For example, have planning skills for weddings, vacations, or parties? Offer those skills for $5 and up. Create custom birthday cards or any other project in the realm of your imagination. We are not a real fan of microsites, why? Most have low-quality sellers that only sell low-quality services, and how much quality do you really expect for a mere $5? However, we have run across some good sellers.

Become An Expert:

If you have a wealth knowledge spanning a few niches, you may want to consider being an authority provider at sites like Quora, or Flixya. The payoff is the stream of traffic to any external URL links in your profile. The ratio of paying sites doesn't seem to be as high as it used to be and have made it difficult to leverage answers for cash. These type of sites are also cracking down as spam becomes more rampant. If you are there just to drop a backlink, then do not waste your time.

Monetize Your Opinions/Beliefs:

Focus groups, surveys, and polls all represent paid opinion gathering on behalf of a for-profit corporation to gauge consumer trends and confidence. Focus groups can pay more (especially, if you spend the whole day in it), but aren't as plentiful as surveys and polls due to the investment of time and money required to successfully stock and run a group, however, as a word of caution, there are a lot of scam survey sites out there, and sometimes it can be difficult finding legit sites that really pay.

Write For Profit:

Content and writing is in super high demand, and if you have the skill of master words, then this can be very profitable, however, even though you may be a great writer, it can take time to build your writing business, unless you think people are just going to flock to you because you think you can write. I know a couple of writers that are so good that they have a waiting list, so lets just be realistic, you only have so much time in a day, and this writer has to priorize her business, and I have recently found out that she is so much in demand, and if you do make it on her waiting list, then you may, in fact, be on that waiting list for several months before getting to use your writing skills, and if this does not imply that she is a great writer, then what will convince you? Your junk content is just not going to cut it with google anymore.

Code For Profit:

Armed with PHP, PDO, MySQL, and JavaScript? Then you have all you need to start creating scripts and plugins tht you can sell almost anywhere online. You'll need to be especially proficient with your coding skills. Coding skills are in high demand also, along with template design skills, and this business is no different than any other business, as you will have to prove to your clients that you have what it takes to build their site, and if deliver bad work, and not on time, then your business will die.

Create Mobile Apps:

With almost 70% of mobile users surfing the Net daily, your ability to engage them will start with your facility in building (and promoting) apps. And with the market growing exponentially, this is indeed a competition point for the next generation of mobile coders. The last report I saw was showing something like 50% of site visitors are using mobile devices, so if you can build/create apps, then you will also be in high demand, since mobile apps are the future, and the future is growing everyday.

Test Gaming Systems:

A coveted paradise by Millenials everywhere, this is harder than it's downplayed to be. If you enjoy nuances of getting characters to walk into walls multiple times from multiple angles, or just perversely enjoy running characters off to their doom, then this online income option is all yours, so if you have any gaming/programming skills, then you could get into game testing; Even playing video games can earn some decent cash; Why would anyone pay to play games? Simple! Games are not created perfect, and one person may not be able to find every single bug, and compaines will hire people to their games in order to find and fix bugs as soon as possible.

Heatman

Apr 18, 2018
Credits
Content writing is my thing, I have earned quite well over the years being a content writer for forums and blogs. It's not easy being a writer because it requires that you make high quality content in order to get more writing jobs from forum and blog owners.

Although, I have worked and earned from just being a writer, I'm looking forward to having my own site and taking my freelancing work to the next level. I'm still considering starting up my site either with free or premium forum software.

Which one would you recommend?

maestro

Apr 18, 2018
Credits
Content writing is my thing, I have earned quite well over the years being a content writer for forums and blogs. It's not easy being a writer because it requires that you make high quality content in order to get more writing jobs from forum and blog owners.

Although, I have worked and earned from just being a writer, I'm looking forward to having my own site and taking my freelancing work to the next level. I'm still considering starting up my site either with free or premium forum software.

Owning a forum or two in the near future is a dream of mine as well. Although I just recently found a way to earn a few bucks as a content writer online, I'm working around the clock to make sure I learn ways for starting a good forum and maintaining it.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Feb 12, 2018
Everywhere....
digitalglobal.com
Credits

and that reminds me, I have been told by the powers to be that the new platform does not include any type of freelancer escrow, as the new platform would be geared toward shop owners selling their goods out of the DG Marketplace, however, freelancing stuff may not be out of the question, if modifications are done, then freelancers may be able to create their own DG Shop in order to sell freelance products and services, however, the modication alone could cost a fortune, and I am not sure if DG would go for that or not, and really depends on our success.

Heatman

Apr 18, 2018
Credits
and that reminds me, I have been told by the powers to be that the new platform does not include any type of freelancer escrow, as the new platform would be geared toward shop owners selling their goods out of the DG Marketplace, however, freelancing stuff may not be out of the question, if modifications are done, then freelancers may be able to create their own DG Shop in order to sell freelance products and services, however, the modication alone could cost a fortune, and I am not sure if DG would go for that or not, and really depends on our success.
Let's just take it one step at a time and see where that takes us with the success of the platform DG. If things goes so well, I'm sure that those provisions would be made for freelancer in the system. Don't you think so?

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Feb 12, 2018
Everywhere....
digitalglobal.com
Credits
Let's just take it one step at a time and see where that takes us with the success of the platform DG. If things goes so well, I'm sure that those provisions would be made for freelancer in the system. Don't you think so?
to be honest, I do not think so. The platform is geared to shop sellers that sell digital download products, and physical products that can be shipped via mail carrier, in other words, the shop platform vs freelancer platform are two completely scripts made in different ways, and I seriously doubt they will add any type of freelancer options to the script as that is not what it is intended for, with that being said, if DG wants to add freelancer/escrow options for digital services, then that would have to be created as an addon, however, that would probably be down the road, however, that does not mean a seller can not sell digital services, but there would be no ecrow protecting the buyer and seller, and a digital download product is different from a digital service which is a product compared to a service, and buyers are more confident using escrow.

Heatman

Apr 18, 2018
Credits
to be honest, I do not think so. The platform is geared to shop sellers that sell digital download products, and physical products that can be shipped via mail carrier, in other words, the shop platform vs freelancer platform are two completely scripts made in different ways, and I seriously doubt they will add any type of freelancer options to the script as that is not what it is intended for, with that being said, if DG wants to add freelancer/escrow options for digital services, then that would have to be created as an addon, however, that would probably be down the road, however, that does not mean a seller can not sell digital services, but there would be no ecrow protecting the buyer and seller, and a digital download product is different from a digital service which is a product compared to a service, and buyers are more confident using escrow.
It's good that the platform already have a road map as to what it set out to do and it would be a wrong business move to deviate from the original plans of the community. I'm hopeful that things would work out well for the forum DG towards actualization of its goals and objectives.

Apr 7, 2018
Credits
So does that mean digital global will be having a market place in which goods can be sold? Even physical items because I would be interested if I could sell physical items in your market place.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Feb 12, 2018
Everywhere....
digitalglobal.com
Credits
So does that mean digital global will be having a market place in which goods can be sold? Even physical items because I would be interested if I could sell physical items in your market place.
absolutely! Not only can digital downloadable products be sold, but you would also be able to sell physical goods as well, and to be honest, I think DG should go with the B2B and B2C model, and I have also brought up a couple concerns with @DigitalGlobal concerning payment methods, because I think there should be some sort of escrow system put in place, as this would protect both buyers and sellers. I do not know a whole lot about the platform, but I know one thing to be 100% true; Digital products, and physical products will be allowed to be sold by trusted sources. I think we would limit risk for everyone, including that of Digital Global also, as we are saying our sellers are honest, and we are not looking to build our business on bad sellers just looking for a buck, then never deliver the goods they promised their buyer by taking their money. We have to build our business on honesty and integrity, or our business will not work, and buyers, sellers, and visitors will run for the hills, and never look back. DG's original plan was to set up some type of peopleperhour or F#@%$r site, however, I do not think he was really all that comfortable or completely sold on setting up a freelancer style site, and when I ran across the platform and sent him the link, then he was sold on setting up a platform allowing sellers to create their own shop or store, so if you are looking to sell physical products, then you would be able to do that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom