The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 113 more

[ LEGIT ] MyLot Review.

Meryemm

Credits
MyLot is another website where you can be paid but it is quite different from the other paid-to-post forums.
MyLot defines itself as “an enormous discussion board, blogging community, questions and answers hub, social network and online hangout that pays you for your valuable contributions.”. They've been around since 2009 and it is definitely legit and payment proofs from MyLot are all over the place.
You can share your daily activities there and talk about anything on your mind. What's important is that you engage in conversations and have people respond to your posts. The community there is very friendly and you'll find it easy to make some friends.
You can cash out once you have $5 in your account. They pay through PayPal.

I personally found it to be very slow when it comes to payment. I mean the payment rates are a bit low for me, considering the effort you have to put in order to engage with other people and all. But a lot of people like MyLot and making good amounts of money there. It's relative.

DigitalGlobal

Digital Global℠
Staff member
Credits
MyLot is another website where you can be paid but it is quite different from the other paid-to-post forums.
MyLot defines itself as “an enormous discussion board, blogging community, questions and answers hub, social network and online hangout that pays you for your valuable contributions.”. They've been around since 2009 and it is definitely legit and payment proofs from MyLot are all over the place.
You can share your daily activities there and talk about anything on your mind. What's important is that you engage in conversations and have people respond to your posts. The community there is very friendly and you'll find it easy to make some friends.
You can cash out once you have $5 in your account. They pay through PayPal.

I personally found it to be very slow when it comes to payment. I mean the payment rates are a bit low for me, considering the effort you have to put in order to engage with other people and all. But a lot of people like MyLot and making good amounts of money there. It's relative.
We will try not to be slow in making payments.
:)

ahmedo24

Credits
The easiest way people Earn on mylot is when you have lots reactions to your discussion and you can only achieve that when you create interesting discussion or have many friends that always react to your thread whenever you create it. I have not reached minimum payout till now because I am not there often enough.

Credits
The easiest way people Earn on mylot is when you have lots reactions to your discussion and you can only achieve that when you create interesting discussion or have many friends that always react to your thread whenever you create it. I have not reached minimum payout till now because I am not there often enough.
thats right. If our forum members are not helping other forum members, then they will simply go someplace else, and we certainly do not want that to happen, and that is why it is important for our forum members to make a good solid effort in helping anyone that they can help, then others will see what is going on, then they may take interest in signing up....

Kei

Credits
I think myloters are more comfortable with sharing their daily activities rather than thought provoking and intellectual conversations. Some members are complaining of such. Personally, I think it is all good as long as discussions are meaningful.

I like going there to interact. The earnings are just like incentives. Most people go their to earn and so they always complain that earnings are slow.

Meryemm

Credits
I agree that there are some interesting topics there but, I have seen a lot of boring ones. Most of them are just daily activities and I'm personally not interested in that. But there are a lot who like these kinds of topics and they get people interacting with them and that's great for them.

Meryemm

Credits
I think myloters are more comfortable with sharing their daily activities rather than thought provoking and intellectual conversations. Some members are complaining of such. Personally, I think it is all good as long as discussions are meaningful.

I like going there to interact. The earnings are just like incentives. Most people go their to earn and so they always complain that earnings are slow.
I totally agree with you. MyLot is no place for intellectual conversations or anything like that, I think it's just like Facebook but you earn there. I tried it but I felt it wasn't the right place for me.

Kei

Credits
I totally agree with you. MyLot is no place for intellectual conversations or anything like that, I think it's just like Facebook but you earn there. I tried it but I felt it wasn't the right place for me.
There are some members that still appreciate such interactions but they are few. It is about getting to know the right people.

Meryemm

Credits
There are some members that still appreciate such interactions but they are few. It is about getting to know the right people.
Definitely. I think we shouldn't try too hard to work in all places where we can make money because eventually, we will get bored and maybe we won't be able to make enough money to withdraw, so the time spent there would be considered wasted.
We should work in places we link, doing things we love.

Gabbar

Credits
I used to be active on mylot but now I am not on that website. Its a good place to earn some money and make friends and I don't feel that its a slow website as I know many that are still making more than 30 dollars per month and that too with ease and best part is Mylot pays fees for us and we will get the total earnings in our PayPal without any deduction of fee.

Credits
Mylot is just a chatting site for me because we can't earn much from it.I enjoy mostly the discussions there I don't make much from the site,maybe $5 in 2 months.one just needs to be very active to earn good there.

moh254

Credits
Despite of the site being slow when it comes to earnings, I love it. The fact that am able to learn something new from the articles posted by people, it really matters to me. Whenever am bored, I usually tend to login pass time reading stories and at the end of the day I have some cents in my account. Its such a great site and worth joining for anyone who hasn't joined it yet.

Meryemm

Credits
I used to be active on mylot but now I am not on that website. Its a good place to earn some money and make friends and I don't feel that its a slow website as I know many that are still making more than 30 dollars per month and that too with ease and best part is Mylot pays fees for us and we will get the total earnings in our PayPal without any deduction of fee.
I think they have to put a lot of efforts to make $ 30 a month! I have tried it for a couple of days and I felt I need to be online most of the day to make a decent income. I guess it's different for other people. And the fact that it pays the fees is great, so you'll be paid the exact amount you worked for.

Mylot is just a chatting site for me because we can't earn much from it.I enjoy mostly the discussions there I don't make much from the site,maybe $5 in 2 months.one just needs to be very active to earn good there.
I felt the same. It's just like facebook with a twist. I think if you want to make real money from MyLot you'd have to give up every other website and focus only on MyLot and spend all of your days chatting there!

Despite of the site being slow when it comes to earnings, I love it. The fact that am able to learn something new from the articles posted by people, it really matters to me. Whenever am bored, I usually tend to login pass time reading stories and at the end of the day I have some cents in my account. Its such a great site and worth joining for anyone who hasn't joined it yet.
What did you learn there? I mean, I only see people talking about their daily lives and what they did that day, what they like and what they don't like etc... I haven't seen any interesting discussion there! I don't think it's a website you can learn anything from.