[ NEW ] Myptc.club Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
Myptc.club is a Pay to click website from where we can earn money by

## Viewing Advertisements
## PTSU
## PTC Wall
## Clix Wall

Myptc.club provides 15 Standard ads and earning from these ads is between $0.0050 to $0.001.

We can get paid at a minimum of $0.02 with Payeer, Perfect Money, PayPal, adv Cash, Bitcoin.

Have you experienced working and earning from this website? Please share.

Pradhan

Credits
I have an account on this site. I have already earned 0.044$ from here. This is the amazing site. I think this site is really well from another PTC site. There is a minimum withdraw 0.02$. Someone can withdraw every 24 hours later. That is very good. Thanks for your sharing.

Gabbar

Credits
Good to know. I haven't tried but glad you are doing pretty well on the website and earning from it. Hope you get to minimum and get paid soon.

Pradhan

Credits
Good to know. I haven't tried but glad you are doing pretty well on the website and earning from it. Hope you get to minimum and get paid soon.
Yes, I want to withdraw yesterday from here. I think you know that There is a minimum withdraw 0.02$. Because Someone can earn 0.04$ per day from here without any referral. I have already earned 0.04$ from here.

Pradhan

Credits
@Pradhan I will love you to withdraw since you have the minimum payout already for us to if the site is paying though $0.02 is too small but let us see a proof
I need a little time to show this proof. I will try to request for withdrawing. But There is a little update here. Someone can apply for withdrawing every 7 days later. Although I do not fall under the limitations.

ahmedo24

Credits
If we will have to wait after 7 days to make withdrawal then very likely the minimum withdrawal amount is just advert to get more members cos if one is active, I will get more than the minimum payout.

Pradhan

Credits
If we will have to wait after 7 days to make withdrawal then very likely the minimum withdrawal amount is just advert to get more members cos if one is active, I will get more than the minimum payout.
Yes, it is possible for you. I have no doubt about this. This can be for real traffic purposes. I think the rule has become a little difficult. This rule is already applicable to those who have already received the payment.
Post automatically merged:

I have received a payment from myptc. I really excited about this payment because I think I need to be more time to withdraw from here.

Attachments

Last edited: