The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] Neobux.com Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
Neobux.com is a Legit Pay to click website from where we can earn money by clicking ads daily.

Neobux provides around 21 ads daily and we can earn from our referrals as well.

We need to click at least 4 ads as a Normal member and at least 9 ads daily to earn from our referral clicks.

We can get at a minimum of $2 with NETELLER, Skrill and this minimum will be increased by One dollar for next payment until it reaches max 10 dollars.

Have you experienced earning and working with Neobux?

You can refer to the below video to learn more about the website.

moh254

Credits
Have known neobux to be a legit site for such a long period of time. I have several account but have never had any interest in trying out the site because of my attitude towards PTC sites. Its such a good site and I highly recommend it.

Pradhan

Credits
Neobux is a Legit PTC site and well known online users all over the world. I have an account on this site. My experience with this site is not as good. If you do not have direct referral here you cannot earn good with this site. Because of the rent referrals here do not work properly.

Junrose123

Credits
I had been a member of this site already for just a couple of months only because I find this site as time consuming. It will takes time before you could reach the payout if you don't have so much referrals or a premium upgrade on your membership.

Credits
Neobux is an old PTC site that is legit and is open to all countries, It really a great site to work if one like to click ads,there site also has ref packs in case one doesn't have all the time to work on the site.Though I'm yet to work on the site but I have seen payment proof on other earning sites

Gabbar

Credits
I would like to earn from Neobux as its a legit pay to click website and paying from a long time but I always end up joining, working for few days and leave the website so its not working for me.

Credits
I have been with Neobux for several years. I have been paid several times over the years. It is a shame that PayPal dumped them and the other sites like them. I now have to figure out how to cash out from them. I am letting my coins build up.

sprite1950

Credits
I belonged to Neobux but did not do well. I thought I would try to earn through rented referrals so I bought a Golden Membership and a few referrals. At first all seemed well but after a while I found that I would have to recycle the referrals because they stopped clicking. I then found I was exchanging non clickers for more non clickers and lost money in the long run. I would never rent referrals again.

Some people there say they earn well there through upgrading but they must have some sort of marketing plan. I just didn't have the knowledge or the experience to do well there.

Gabbar

Credits
I belonged to Neobux but did not do well. I thought I would try to earn through rented referrals so I bought a Golden Membership and a few referrals. At first all seemed well but after a while I found that I would have to recycle the referrals because they stopped clicking. I then found I was exchanging non clickers for more non clickers and lost money in the long run. I would never rent referrals again.

Some people there say they earn well there through upgrading but they must have some sort of marketing plan. I just didn't have the knowledge or the experience to do well there.
I'm never in favor of renting referrals and I feel best option would be to post task on pay to post forums and that would help you get more referrals on a website and you can pay some reward to members for staying active and it'll help you earn well.

ahmedo24

Credits

Hard luck my friend, you should have asked those that said they earned well via upgrading how they did that possibly show you proof cos some people just use that term to lure you to upgrade your membership. What turned me off in Neo bux is that you can't use you phone to click the ads, I wouldn't know if you experience that too. I wasn't eligible for most of their offers and it wasn't profitable for me to be using PC for just ads click because of the data consumption. I also tried their RR but didn't get any return from my $0.6 investment

Gabbar

Credits
@sprite1950 I made a post about renting referrals in Business money and wealth section and you can see how others feel about renting referrals and its never a good Idea as all PTC websites cheat as this renting referral option is like we are helping them to scam us.

Kehsiba

Credits
I don't recommend to join neobux.
Reason:
My antivirus package is showing malware entry each and every time when I login neobux. I don't know what was the reason. You can get even $1 per month. Waste of time and energy.

sprite1950

Credits
Hard luck my friend, you should have asked those that said they earned well via upgrading how they did that possibly show you proof cos some people just use that term to lure you to upgrade your membership. What turned me off in Neo bux is that you can't use you phone to click the ads, I wouldn't know if you experience that too. I wasn't eligible for most of their offers and it wasn't profitable for me to be using PC for just ads click because of the data consumption. I also tried their RR but didn't get any return from my $0.6 investment
It was some time ago but CyberFreak the techy guy from Forumcoin says he does well by upgrading to Platinum and I do trust what he says as he understands so much more than I do. I think it is possible to make a return but not for the average person and I will never go back there again.

ahmedo24

Credits
It was some time ago but CyberFreak the techy guy from Forumcoin says he does well by upgrading to Platinum and I do trust what he says as he understands so much more than I do. I think it is possible to make a return but not for the average person and I will never go back there again.
That might be when the site started newly, definitely they will treat people well so as to motivate others to upgrade their membership too and it could be possible he has other ways to earn better there

Gabbar

Credits
I joined Neobux but never felt motivated to work for a longer time and this is why many times by earnings are wiped from my account after regular absence from the website.

ahmedo24

Credits
I doubt if you can add up the site to your earning list now, the pay is low, the time is long to hit the minimum payout and it is not mobile friendly. It a no go back site to me

johnywalker

Credits
Neobux might be legit, however, I am not going to try this site for making money. This is a GPT site where you have to do tasks like view websites, view ads, participate on surveys etc to earn money. The reward is so little that it takes a lot of time to make money. I don't have that kind of patience.

Gabbar

Credits
I doubt if you can add up the site to your earning list now, the pay is low, the time is long to hit the minimum payout and it is not mobile friendly. It a no go back site to me
Most of the PTC websites cannot help us earn big and we cannot access these properly on mobile and websites like Neobux don't even pay with PayPal so many have already left working on these websites.