The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

New earning site you just discovered

D

Deleted member 62

I just think we should have a thread where we can always come to post any new earning site we just discovered. Have you discovered any new earning site that you think is legit, please share it here with others?

moh254

Credits
I recently discovered paiddataentry.com then I posted it in FC but the kind of reviews i got, demoralised me. I had tried testing the site but it was kind of slow and I had to give up.

johnywalker

Credits
Digital Global is an earning site that I discovered recently through another paid to post forum. Today is my day two on this forum. I also came to know about another paid to post forum. The reviews I read about this forum has encouraged me to join the site, however, I am dilly dallying to join. I wish I had more time. I have a day time job and I can hardly find time for posting.

Meryemm

Credits
Digital Global is an earning site that I discovered recently through another paid to post forum. Today is my day two on this forum. I also came to know about another paid to post forum. The reviews I read about this forum has encouraged me to join the site, however, I am dilly dallying to join. I wish I had more time. I have a day time job and I can hardly find time for posting.
Would you mind sharing the other paid-to-post forum?

chameli

Credits
My recent discovery are defat and answeree. These are question and answer sites. I was very active when I just joined, howeve,r these days I am not even checking these sites.