The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Obsession with healthy food and Diet

arunima25

Credits
Now a days I meet so many people who are obsessed with health and healthy food. They are too particular about their food and shape. Many follow a very strict diet to the extent of killing all their desires and even starving themselves. It is good to be health conscious but somewhere I fear that this too much of obsession with healthy food is turning out to be an unhealthy obsession putting a lot f stress all the time. Please share your views.

SeaGirl

Credits
Now a days I meet so many people who are obsessed with health and healthy food. They are too particular about their food and shape. Many follow a very strict diet to the extent of killing all their desires and even starving themselves. It is good to be health conscious but somewhere I fear that this too much of obsession with healthy food is turning out to be an unhealthy obsession putting a lot f stress all the time. Please share your views.
I don't run on a diet and like to have everything in moderation and avoid foods which are poly and fatty. Just add fruits in your diet and it will help making you healthy.

KingSaini

Credits
I don't run on a diet and like to have everything in moderation and avoid foods which are poly and fatty. Just add fruits in your diet and it will help making you healthy.
Everything in moderation will help us to digest food properly and extract the nutrients out of it

ptrikha20

Credits
Yes, being health ad food conscious is good but excessively doing so is not useful. At times, i too was turning like that, but then I try to moderate though of late, oily things have been more in our diet and we are trying to reduce that.
Post automatically merged:

Yes and moderate eating and avoiding binge eating also helps.