The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] Onedayrewards.com Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
Onedayrewards.com is a GPT website on which we can earn money by answering surveys, watching videos and also from many contests run by the website.

Presently they are running referral contest as well. and the winner of this contest with earn $20.

You can join the website from below referral and this is a legit website
We can get paid through

Paypal – Cashout at $0.10
Amazon – Cashout at $1.00
Bitcoin – Cashout at $0.10
Serve – Cashout at $0.10
Steam – Cashout at $0.50

https://onedayrewards.com/members/register.php?ref=Gabbar

You can check more about the website from below Youtube link

Credits
Would have joined your referral link but I have already joined from a link posted on another earning site yesterday.There are payment proofs already posted there which shows that the site is legit.I like the minimum cash out by the site and payment by PayPal comes with no fees so one is having it all.The site is easy to navigate and one can easily convert his or her points since there's a converter on the site.Great site I must write.

Gabbar

Credits
I have joined but haven't found much time to participate, so I am still not able to earn anything from this website but its surely a legit website and paying well as well.

Credits
There's a Jack pot of a $1 on the site that participants can win for this week.it good that there's always contest and bonuses like this all the time ,it will motivate people to work more on the site.

Gabbar

Credits
I haven't visited the website since I have joined but it's nice that they run many contests. I was earlier excited to enter the referral contest but then I decided against it.

Kehsiba

Credits
I haven't visited the website since I have joined but it's nice that they run many contests. I was earlier excited to enter the referral contest but then I decided against it.
How many questions per survey?
I have seen some sites, asking to fill 100 questions and after completing this survey I get <Unfortunately, you didn't qualify for this survey>

Gabbar

Credits
I am not trying this website as I am not good with surveys and seems like they are only paying more for surveys and not for others.