The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Online Jobs Vs Offline Jobs

Gabbar

Credits
I think most feel safe while working offline as their is Guarantee to get paid but there is no such Guarantee of getting paid in Online Jobs.

Most of the times, Offline jobs have strict timings and we need to work from the office in a tight schedule but in the online job we can set our time and can work from home and as per our convenience.

What are your views on it? Do you prefer Offline jobs over Online jobs? Please share.

Credits
I think offline job can offer you security,because you know,that you have a fix salary every month.You can try your luck with online activities as well,to see how things will work out for you.If they work out well or you,you can be a full time online earner.

moh254

Credits
Am currently working online because am still at school. Once I get an offline job, I think I'll have to drop some of my online working sites but not all of them. But then if I could make a good income then I don't think I'll have to go out one day looking for offline job.

D

Deleted member 62

I think prefer online jobs despite its small pay but offline jobs pays better and it comes with good pay packages like gratuity, pension, welfare bonuses etc but for online jobs nothing else apart from work done, so I will say offline job is better but I prefer online jobs.

Credits
I would like also to be a full time online earner,but you have to be sure,that your online earning methods are stable and for a longer period of time.Otherwise it would be risky to rely only on your online earning activity.

Gabbar

Credits
I am trying to make a perfect combination with my earnings from offline and online and that would at least make me feel good and productive and it may help me earn more as well.

overcast

Credits
Let's be honest. Offline jobs are consistent and also give you social interaction. They offer a mental and the financial security. Something you may not find with the other type of the jobs. I have been online working. And it's not a good journey. Most of the time you may find that the online jobs are going to make you more secluded and you may not enjoy the life that way. That's what I have learned from the experience.

Credits
I have to agree with you.I think most of the people,who are starting their online journey,are dreaming about gaining financial freedom.There are enough bloggers posting their payment proofs online from 100,000 USD per month,so the people think they ca earn as well too.The reality is different.From millions of bloggers only couple of hundreds are managing to earn well online.

chameli

Credits
I have a regular 9-5 job and I also work online, which means I not only have offline job but also work online. based on my experience, you earn better with offline job where as online job is poorly paid. I earn full time income by working 8 hours in a day. I work around 4 hours online, yet I do not generate even 10 percent of my offline income.

Gabbar

Credits
You are right about it but I feel we can do better online if we can work hard and I feel you are doing well and will do great very soon.

Junrose123

Credits
I think when it comes to earning money easily I would refer the online jobs because it is very easy to earn online as long as you have an internet connection and a laptop to use.

Gabbar

Credits
I think its tough to earn even a dollar online but its around 73 INR now and you can earn this very easily offline so offline jobs are better and easy.

kattech

Credits
I think its tough to earn even a dollar online but its around 73 INR now and you can earn this very easily offline so offline jobs are better and easy.
I have made around $12 so far on one of my sites today only. This means that if you can work on your site, you can really make it and earn that dollar easily.

Gabbar

Credits
I have made around $12 so far on one of my sites today only. This means that if you can work on your site, you can really make it and earn that dollar easily.
Wow, that's incredible, no doubt you are doing so well and managing your offline and online work very well. Which website is that?

Junrose123

Credits
Well that is great to know and I think you are doing a great job for that, can you share what site are you referring for?

Junrose123

Credits
It is very hard to earn online if you are having a limited time which really one of my problem one of these days, I need to make a great strategy to overcome this problem.

Gabbar

Credits
I am unable to choose one because both are important for me, I cannot leave offline job as I am earning more from it than online and cannot leave online job as i am having fun earning from it.

anorona

Credits

wow. can you share that site? I never earn that amount in a single day before. But for completion of a private task, I was able to make more than 20$ in just one day.