• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Online Marketing Scams

Apr 7, 2018
Credits
Online Marketing Scams are on the rise these days and one should always be wary on get rich quick systems and programs which are being sold online.

I've been receiving a lot of emails and even messages from people, channels that I've liked and subscribed into from YouTube. These scammers usually have YouTube channels about online income opportunities but in reality they're just discussing good sites in their videos to attract and con you to buy their "Best Online Earning System" .

One might see in the videos that the apps and sites being promoted are legit and proven sites and this would make you trust them a little bit more, it's the bait, then they reel you in by offering you a system and promising you astronomical earnings.

You'll then receive a lot of emails offering the said wonder system or site.

Well if one has any logic, you should ask yourself this question...If I have made a full proof system which earns me $1000 to $10000 a day...

Would I sell it for $20-$100 less alone waste my time in emailing and convincing people that my system works???

Would I share my system to others???

Okay now if your answer is "No", Then Congratulations you now understand that it's a Scam.

to be Cont.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Feb 12, 2018
Everywhere....
digitalglobal.com
Credits
Online Marketing Scams are on the rise these days and one should always be wary on get rich quick systems and programs which are being sold online.

I've been receiving a lot of emails and even messages from people, channels that I've liked and subscribed into from YouTube. These scammers usually have YouTube channels about online income opportunities but in reality they're just discussing good sites in their videos to attract and con you to buy their "Best Online Earning System" .

One might see in the videos that the apps and sites being promoted are legit and proven sites and this would make you trust them a little bit more, it's the bait, then they reel you in by offering you a system and promising you astronomical earnings.

You'll then receive a lot of emails offering the said wonder system or site.

Well if one has any logic, you should ask yourself this question...If I have made a full proof system which earns me $1000 to $10000 a day...

Would I sell it for $20-$100 less alone waste my time in emailing and convincing people that my system works???

Would I share my system to others???

Okay now if your answer is "No", Then Congratulations you now understand that it's a Scam.

to be Cont.
I think there is a new scam out, and it goes something like this:

scammers are stealing cellphone numbers by pretending to be you, and what they do is have your cell phone number transferred to their own phones, and this allows them to collect more data, such as emails, and access to other areas of your phone that should be private, so if you ever go to make a call, and you know your bill has been paid, and your cell phone says you only have access to call 911, then this could be an indication that a scammer has already transfered your cell phone to their own phone, and they are doing what they do best, which is scamming you.

Apr 7, 2018
Credits
I think there is a new scam out, and it goes something like this:

scammers are stealing cellphone numbers by pretending to be you, and what they do is have your cell phone number transferred to their own phones, and this allows them to collect more data, such as emails, and access to other areas of your phone that should be private, so if you ever go to make a call, and you know your bill has been paid, and your cell phone says you only have access to call 911, then this could be an indication that a scammer has already transfered your cell phone to their own phone, and they are doing what they do best, which is scamming you.
I've experienced that too, scammers are tracing numbers and emails through social media profiles then they try to get access to your Facebook, messenger and PayPal accounts. I've got several notifications of password change attempts that's why I used different combinations of numbers and emails for my bank, debit and payment portals. When it comes to mobile phone lines there's a lot of clone scammers here, they target high end mobile phone users in bars, restaurants and malls, when they see that you've got a great looking phone they'll wait until you connect to the internet then they use a device to make a duplicate of your sim card by scanning your phones signal.

maestro

Apr 18, 2018
Credits
I had been a victim of online scammers for years before I had a chance to make my first buck. There are times I actually thought that there is no way in hell I would ever make any money online. Just like @Pendragon2020 said, the best way to spot them from afar is to use logic.

Heatman

Apr 18, 2018
Credits
Scammers would always exist no matter what people do to root them all out of the system, they simply don't quit easily. If one particular way of or pattern in which they use to exploit people has been flagged, they would devise up a new strategy almost immediately.

Just as you discussed in the article already, what gives you proof of such people being scammers is the rate of profit they promise over a short period of time and for a less amount of cost. It's not something realistic and a wise individual should not be misled so quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:

maestro

Apr 18, 2018
Credits
Also you should make sure that you don't subscribe to any of those sites that promise programs that can help you make unrealistic amounts of cash cause that is how you get hooked and sometimes even find yourself actually clicking those links that they send you so frequently.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Feb 12, 2018
Everywhere....
digitalglobal.com
Credits
Also you should make sure that you don't subscribe to any of those sites that promise programs that can help you make unrealistic amounts of cash cause that is how you get hooked and sometimes even find yourself actually clicking those links that they send you so frequently.
I do not subscribe or unsubscribe from emails that I am not familiar with. a scammer can send you a link to unsubscribe from something, then you link on the link thinking you are unsubscribing, then you may end up getting some type of ransom-ware or some type of no good virus. If I get an email, and I get spam all the time, then I just delete them, and I think I delete spam more then just about anything else I do, what a trip!

Apr 5, 2018
Credits
True. Sad to say, there are a lot of scams out there that offers a lot of money and there are a lot of people believe them and ended up crying after they discovered that they are being scammed. We have to face the reality that there is no such thing as easy money. Every penny is earned with hard work and patience.

maestro

Apr 18, 2018
Credits
Trojan viruses are the worst, I actually have had this problem and I'm not even sure how they keep getting into my computer. I think I will just stop download stuff until I find a better solution.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Feb 12, 2018
Everywhere....
digitalglobal.com
Credits
Trojan viruses are the worst, I actually have had this problem and I'm not even sure how they keep getting into my computer. I think I will just stop download stuff until I find a better solution.
I have found a magic cure for that, stop downloading stuff, ROFL! I used to do that myself, and I do not download junk from the web anymore unless I know it is from a trusted source, and I can tell you for sure that this goes a long way. If you do not know who you are downloading from, then 9 out of 10 times you are going to get some type of malware or virus you really do not want to have, and I have had computers in the past that were killed because of the type of virus it got, so it is very important that you get your downloads from trusted sources, however, if you are download warez or some crap like that, then you probably deserve getting a virus, ROFL, and all sorts of other file diseases also.

Last edited:

maestro

Apr 18, 2018
Credits
I guess you are right @DGStaff, I've been downloading lots of stuff from all over the place. Mostly music so I'm guessing that's where I've been getting them from. I'll stop right away.

Top Bottom