The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 113 more

Online Money Making Sites

Credits
A lot of people are earning decent income full-time from online earning sites nowadays, and it's also a great way for some online part-timers to earn some extra income. There are many types of earning sites, example:

Transcription sites - These sites pay people to do Transcriptions, basically converting recorded speech into written words effectively on digital media. Transcription work pays good and is considered the fastest growing online work in the US.

Here are some samples of transcription sites that pays good money: GoTranscript and TranscribeMe

Last edited by a moderator:
Credits
If your good with words and creating catchy phrases then you could try earning some extra online money by creating Slogans at Slogan Slingers, I found this site a year ago and have been contributing some slogans since then.

Heatman

Credits
I became a freelancer last year and ever since I have been on the job, I have come across so many online making sites that really pays well without any stories as long as one meets the requirements to work and earn from these sites.

I wouldn't recommend any sites that haven't paid me for any reason, so therefore the sites which I would list below are ones that I have worked on and they all paid me. They are :

The Forum Wheel
Postloop
Prize Rebel
Shutterstock
Forum coin.

Credits
I became a freelancer last year and ever since I have been on the job, I have come across so many online making sites that really pays well without any stories as long as one meets the requirements to work and earn from these sites.

I wouldn't recommend any sites that haven't paid me for any reason, so therefore the sites which I would list below are ones that I have worked on and they all paid me. They are :

The Forum Wheel
Postloop
Prize Rebel
Shutterstock
Forum coin.
personally, I do not like writing. :)
writing requires too much thinking on my part.

Credits
H

The Forum Wheel
Postloop
Prize Rebel
Shutterstock
Forum coin.
Hi heatman try "Paid Forum Posting" also Livingston Research and Ferpection they have the highest rates.
I've tried Forum Coin and for me it isn't worth the time and effort. I haven't tried Prize Rebel and Shutterstock, I'll google some reviews first to see if it's worth it.

maestro

Credits

The Forum Wheel
Postloop
Prize Rebel
Shutterstock
Forum coin.
The sites you've listed seem promising, I'll check them out and see if they are still online. Of course I know The Forum Wheel still pays, I don't know about the other three.

Heatman

Credits
personally, I do not like writing. :)
writing requires too much thinking on my part.
It's true what you said about writing being too stressful because it involves a lot of thinking, and once you don't have a clear head, the chances of writing a good piece would be very low. This is among the weakness of most writers, it affects me sometimes but I always try to work around it.

Heatman

Credits
H

Hi heatman try "Paid Forum Posting" also Livingston Research and Ferpection they have the highest rates.
I've tried Forum Coin and for me it isn't worth the time and effort. I haven't tried Prize Rebel and Shutterstock, I'll google some reviews first to see if it's worth it.
Thanks for the suggestion to try out "Paid Forum Posting", I'm definitely going to check it out before the week runs out. Prize rebel is good, the only problem with it is that it's services isn't supported in all countries. So when you try registering on the site, you will get a notification whether it's available or not in your country.

Heatman

Credits
The sites you've listed seem promising, I'll check them out and see if they are still online. Of course I know The Forum Wheel still pays, I don't know about the other three.
Postloop is among the highest and best paying sites that I have actually been involved in and the one thing I love so much about the site is the support system. They are always prompt anytime you need their assistance.

Credits
Thanks for the suggestion to try out "Paid Forum Posting", I'm definitely going to check it out before the week runs out. Prize rebel is good, the only problem with it is that it's services isn't supported in all countries. So when you try registering on the site, you will get a notification whether it's available or not in your country.
You can also try MyLot it's a PFP site but short messages are encouraged. It's more of a chat site. The more you create new threads the more you'll earn. In Paid Forum Posting because they pay the highest in the industry test posts must be perfect. Don't make it too long more words more mistakes and you can't afford to make one or else they would decline your application. Use spell and grammar checker per article. Also you can't cut and paste from clipboard you have to type it in. But this is just applicable to the 7 article test posts.

Credits
Well, when it comes to Forum Posting paying sites the 3 best paying sites are:

Paid Forum Posting, Postloop, The Forum Wheel, I think these 3 are the Cream of the Crop. They are reliable, honest and have fast support system. They also pay the highest rates in the industry. I could say that these 3 without a doubt are the best in the world when it comes to Forum Posting.

Credits
There's this app from playstore that pays you straight to your PayPal by taking photos and answering questions. The app is called PREMISE and it's a good app you'll earn just by taking a few photos of your surroundings and by travelling from one place to another also there's a lot good tasks that you can claim.

maestro

Credits
There's this app from playstore that pays you straight to your PayPal by taking photos and answering questions. The app is called PREMISE and it's a good app you'll earn just by taking a few photos of your surroundings and by travelling from one place to another also there's a lot good tasks that you can claim.
I will definitely try to find out more about PREMISE, it you say it actually pays I would hate to miss this opportunity.

Credits
I'm currently with Postloop, TheForumWheel, and Forum Coin but TheForumWheel works for me well. I agree with the comment above. It's true, writing required too much thinking. There are times that I am in the mood for writing but there are also instances that my brain won't work that's why I was not active for the past few days because I was busy with Monkytalk. Hehehe. I'm actually a full-time call center agent and I just do these stuff if I have free time.

Heatman

Credits
Have you used this application before and can guarantee that it actually pays just like you said? It's not that I'm doubting what you said but it sounds too good for me not to be skeptical about it. Maybe, I would have to look for reviews on the application as well as possible testimonies on its payments to users.

maestro

Credits
Have you used this application before and can guarantee that it actually pays just like you said? It's not that I'm doubting what you said but it sounds too good for me not to be skeptical about it. Maybe, I would have to look for reviews on the application as well as possible testimonies on its payments to users.
I'm with on this one @Heatman, actually the only problem I have with most suggestions I get on how to make money online or otherwise, is that I never see people attaching evidence of payment when they claim that something is legit.

Credits
Yeah, it does pay but I earn about $1 a day there, but i dropped it already I'm concentrating in a trivia app that's you could earn easy money from. I'm earning $5 minimum to a high of $100 a day in playing trivia at KO Trivia it's open worldwide. My last big win was last night, I won a $50 gift card from barrel shack. My whole family is playing it were targeting bags and jewellery this weekend.

Heatman

Credits
Yeah, it does pay but I earn about $1 a day there, but i dropped it already I'm concentrating in a trivia app that's you could earn easy money from. I'm earning $5 minimum to a high of $100 a day in playing trivia at KO Trivia it's open worldwide. My last big win was last night, I won a $50 gift card from barrel shack. My whole family is playing it were targeting bags and jewellery this weekend.
Wow, that's awesome news earning $50 gift card just last night and making a minimum of $5 daily is a big catch in my opinion. How can I get into such earning opportunity?

Heatman

Credits
I'm with on this one @Heatman, actually the only problem I have with most suggestions I get on how to make money online or otherwise, is that I never see people attaching evidence of payment when they claim that something is legit.
Seeing these evidence of such site paying is one of major motivation for new people to get into such sites and participate to earn. It's actually what led me to trying out both Postloop and TheForumWheel. There were lots of evidence of payment by members of the site proving that it's actually a legitimate opportunity to earn money from participating in those sites.

Credits
Seeing these evidence of such site paying is one of major motivation for new people to get into such sites and participate to earn. It's actually what led me to trying out both Postloop and TheForumWheel. There were lots of evidence of payment by members of the site proving that it's actually a legitimate opportunity to earn money from participating in those sites.
Well the problem is I can't attach photos at digital global it won't let me attached screenshots. Reply with your email and I'll send some proof of my winnings. KO Trivia is not a pay per post site, you'll earn money if you're good in answering Trivias, if you're not into that then you'll earn nothing, and I love Trivias.