The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ NEW ] Onlinemicrojobs.com Reviews

Gabbar

Credits
Onlinemicrojobs.com is a GPT website which allows us to earn money by completing easy tasks, per task takes around 3 mins to complete and we can get paid through PayPal.

We will earn $1 as signup Bonus & 5 Lotto Entries which can help us earn more.

We only need minimum $5 to make a request for payment and will be paid with PayPal.

Have you experienced working and earning from this website? Please share.

moh254

Credits
Which kind of tasks are we talking about exactly? I love doing microjobs but then it depends with which work exactly. I will stick to this thread to know whether its legit or not.

Gabbar

Credits
@moh254 I haven't joined the website as yet, So I am not aware of the tasks but I can sense that they are like how other micro task websites feed us, so you can give it a go.

moh254

Credits
@moh254 I haven't joined the website as yet, So I am not aware of the tasks but I can sense that they are like how other micro task websites feed us, so you can give it a go.
I created an account in that site but then I don't like the outlook of that site. Besides most of the tasks seem so hard and most of them entail, downloading and testing apps. I hate this kind of tasks and hence cannot work in that site.

chameli

Credits
I don't know about this site, however, if it is a legit site to make money, I think I will join this site. I also work on the site that offers low cash out option. If we can withdraw once we make $5, I will join the site. Hopefully, this site works for me.

moh254

Credits
I don't know about this site, however, if it is a legit site to make money, I think I will join this site. I also work on the site that offers low cash out option. If we can withdraw once we make $5, I will join the site. Hopefully, this site works for me.
Don't forget to give us updates when you start working in that site. The last time I checked the site there weren't many tasks like in Microworkers.

Credits
I don't like sites that has to do with downloading apps because it doesn't work well with me. Such tasks introduces virus to my phone which makes my phone lagged and sometimes malfunctions.If there are other more rewarding tasks on there I might give it a try.

chameli

Credits
Don't forget to give us updates when you start working in that site. The last time I checked the site there weren't many tasks like in Microworkers.
I just checked this site. I am going to create an account and try my hands. What I liked about this site is an option to play lotto. The site is giving two lotto entries for every completed job. If you are lucky, you might earn from the lotto as well.

Gabbar

Credits
That's nice to know, chameli. Have you joined the website? Please share your experience with us and have you been able to earn some money?

moh254

Credits
I don't like sites that has to do with downloading apps because it doesn't work well with me. Such tasks introduces virus to my phone which makes my phone lagged and sometimes malfunctions.If there are other more rewarding tasks on there I might give it a try.
I too don't like maybe by now they've introduced more tasks that don't entail downloading apps. I haven't checked the site since that day I created an account which is past two months.

Gabbar

Credits
I think if we like to earn from micro task websites than we need to install apps and even join different websites and if we don't than we won't be able to make money from it.

moh254

Credits
Y
I think if we like to earn from micro task websites than we need to install apps and even join different websites and if we don't than we won't be able to make money from it.
Yes thats true, the main tasks include creating accounts while most of them require installing and testing apps. There's a wide variety of such tasks and can give us good earning.

Gabbar

Credits
If we think of ignoring all these tasks which requires us to install new apps or to join different websites that we cannot expect to earn much from it as most offers are like that.