The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Opera Mini or UC Browser

Credits
We all have our favorite browsers that we use for all our internet purposes. There are so many of them to choose from such as Chrome, Phoenix browser, Mozilla Firefox, Brave browser, Browser for Android, CM browser, Maxthon browser, Super Fast browser, Dolphin browser, Puffin web browser, Ecosia browser, Kiwi browser etc. But our focus here is centered on Opera Mini browser and UC browser. These two browsers have been in use for a while now and internet users always choose one over another.

Between these two browsers, which one do you prefer working with and what's your reason for choosing each one ahead of the other?

overcast

Credits
Opera Mini seems to be lot easier to use and handle. I have found out the Opera Mini to be usable on many ways. You can see that opera mini often needs to be taken care of on the settings as some sites don't like ads blocked. And another good feature of the opera mini is the night mode. You can easily view the page at night without issues for the eyes. I have found out that to be good. UCBrowser has lot of issues with the content. I think it's kind of too much on the content spam side and so many ads that popup which are harder to stop.

Gabbar

Credits
Both are very slow ones and I dislike these but I will go for UC as they have inbuilt plugins which helps us to download any sort of video easily even if its from YouTube or even from Facebook or any other website.

Kei

Credits
I find Uc browser to be very slow whenever I use it. I also experience some freezing. However, when I'm not able to download files with other browsers like opera mini, Uc browser does the trick.

Credits
Both are very slow ones and I dislike these but I will go for UC as they have inbuilt plugins which helps us to download any sort of video easily even if its from YouTube or even from Facebook or any other website.
Exactly, you have a very good point here. I encountered so many problems when it comes to downloading videos from some sites especially YouTube but with the use of UC browser, it's possible to download videos from such sites.

moh254

Credits
I used UC browser once and I never liked it because it was somehow slow. I love opera mini although it doesn't load captchas but it load pages faster and saves data. Other than these two, am always using chrome or Firefox.

chameli

Credits
I have used opera mini as well as uc browser. I liked UC browser more than opera mini. Later I stopped using UC because I heard that UC browser steals data. UC is owned by a Chinese company that also owns Baidu, Alibaba, and Aliexpress.

johnywalker

Credits
I have never used Opera in my computer or on hand held device. I have tried using UC browser, however, I stopped using UC because it is a proxy browser. Currently, I am using chrome on my hand held device and Microsoft Edge on my computer.

Junrose123

Credits
I am using the opera mini in my mobile phone and so far it works good for me. I just noticed that there is a little problem when you are browsing an online site, sometimes it is not supported that is why I use Google Chrome to solve the problem.

chameli

Credits
I am using the opera mini in my mobile phone and so far it works good for me. I just noticed that there is a little problem when you are browsing an online site, sometimes it is not supported that is why I use Google Chrome to solve the problem.
If you are using android device, chrome is the best browser. Chrome is light weight and fast. UC also has a light weight version however, it is a proxy browser and may sites do not like you browsing from proxy.

Kehsiba

Credits
I never use any other browsers other than Google Chrome. I recommend other to use Google Chrome. Some of them are suggesting me to try Bing.

kattech

Credits
Opera mini is far better than the UC browser. I like opera mini for its features and virus free interface. On the other hand, this UC browser works in a way which gives intrusion easy access to you. The UC news app which forcefully installs and creates shortcuts makes me wonder how those who use UC browser make it. Oh no, Opera rocks.

earnmaster

Credits
There was a time when i used opera a lot. At that time i was unaware of chrome. Some friends told me about the benefits of chrome and tried chrome. Since then i never ever looked back at opera again.

Gabbar

Credits
Both these browsers are one of the worst. Earlier I liked UC browser as it used to very quick and we can easily download even YouTube videos but nothing is possible now.

Junrose123

Credits
I think I am more confident in using Opera mini since I can easily download some files that I really want without any hassle and inconvenience. I still have some of it in my mobile phone and I used it everyday to update on the latest news.

Gabbar

Credits
I still see many prefer Opera or even UC but there were many complaints about this UC browser as its less secured and we should never save any crucial information like banking passwords in that. I prefer Google and its best.

Junrose123

Credits
I really don't trust UC browser since it contains a lot of ads which is sometimes really annoying to click. I am not really sure about its reliability since I was already used to opera for quite some time now.

A K Rao

Credits
I have used opera mini as well as uc browser. I liked UC browser more than opera mini. Later I stopped using UC because I heard that UC browser steals data. UC is owned by a Chinese company that also owns Baidu, Alibaba, and Aliexpress.
That is very true and that is the reason I won't recommend any one to use UC Browser. There are many other browsers available as alternatives to these browser. X Browser, Yu browser, Opera Browser, Armorfly Browser and Firefox Focus Browser are few to name.

The details about these browsers are given in the following link:
https://techwiser.com/uc-browser-alternatives/

Gabbar

Credits
I don't like any of these browsers but if you are asking me to choose one then I will vote for Opera not because it's good or anything like that but only because UC is not safe and I don't want any app to enter my privacy without my permission