The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ NEW ] OPTIMALBUX.COM REVIEWS LEGIT OR SCAM

Pradhan

Credits
Earn money online by completing some task. Everyone can join. It is free for all.

FREE SIGN UP:

EARN MONEY:
We can earn by completing the simple task like visiting, advertisements, referring friends and promoting the site, offer wall, Clixgrid.

CASH OUT:
Withdraw funds to payeer, perfect money or your Bitcoin wallet etc.

BECOME A MEMBER AND MAKE MONEY:

* Earn up to $.01 per click.
*$5 adpacks with 120% earnings.
*$5 minimum payout.
*Earn up to 100% referral earnings.
* Detailed statistics of your ref. clicks.
* Professional Support.

Attachments

Gabbar

Credits
Earning up to 100 % referral earning sounds cool but I don't think its possible and we must upgrade and only then we can enjoy this benefit. Thanks for sharing about it.

Pradhan

Credits
Earning up to 100 % referral earning sounds cool but I don't think its possible and we must upgrade and only then we can enjoy this benefit. Thanks for sharing about it.
I am still working on some PTC sites. This site is very good. But I have no DR or RR. I never upgrade account on this PTC site. I like to buy RR. I think This is a very amazing system. But You are the experienced guy, I hope your advice.

Gabbar

Credits
I am still working on some PTC sites. This site is very good. But I have no DR or RR. I never upgrade account on this PTC site. I like to buy RR. I think This is a very amazing system. But You are the experienced guy, I hope your advice.
If you are doing well on this website and confident that you will get paid from it than I will suggest you to try to get a few referrals and for that you can post deal in Market place in forums and its cheap and working as well.

Pradhan

Credits
If you are doing well on this website and confident that you will get paid from it than I will suggest you to try to get a few referrals and for that you can post deal in Market place in forums and its cheap and working as well.
I have already earned 0.60$ on this site. I have not enough time the moment so I do not log in regular here. I want to deal with another site. Do I want to know that, is this forums marketplace active now? Thanks for the reply.

Gabbar

Credits
I have already earned 0.60$ on this site. I have not enough time the moment so I do not log in regular here. I want to deal with another site. Do I want to know that, is this forums marketplace active now? Thanks for the reply.
You should utilize market place of bmf, DG and forum coin exchange of Fc and can easily post the offer and get referrals for the website and this helps a lot.

Pradhan

Credits
You should utilize market place of bmf, DG and forum coin exchange of Fc and can easily post the offer and get referrals for the website and this helps a lot.
To be honest, You have a huge repository of information. However, If I collect referrals for PTC sites, they are not always active, So there is no scope to benefit. Thanks for the reply.

Gabbar

Credits
To be honest, You have a huge repository of information. However, If I collect referrals for PTC sites, they are not always active, So there is no scope to benefit. Thanks for the reply.
That's true but I have seen many post Interesting deals like to post offer wherein the referral needs to be active for 7 days and click minimum ads and you can calculate the profit you will earn from referral and can choose half reward and post. In that way you will get active referral and will earn from it as well.