The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Orangecoin wallet: Reviews.

ahmedo24

Credits
Based on what i have read about this cryptocurrency wallet it allows you to store,recieve and send Bitcoins and other Crypto currencies. With this wallet, we can buy Bitcoins with our Visa or Master card as well and can withdraw into that as well.It has fast transactions feature with low fee.
It also has app version . Share your experience about this wallet.

chameli

Credits
One of the problems with coinbase is buying and selling is not supported in my home country. If I can use organcecoin to buy and sell crypto directly, than I seenthe benefits of using this wallet.

ahmedo24

Credits
One of the problems with coinbase is buying and selling is not supported in my home country. If I can use organcecoin to buy and sell crypto directly, than I seenthe benefits of using this wallet.
coinbase only support US for buying and selling, you can try this and if you are lucky then it may be a good alternative to coinbase as the case may be.

johnywalker

Credits
I would never trust orange, apple, banana or mango wallet to store my cryptocurrency. I always go with something like coinbase, blockchain, or bitpay that are trusted by millions of people around the world

Coolboy

Credits
I'd rather use reputable coin wallets when transacting with my crypto currencies. I wouldn't put my trust in other wallets.