[ LEGIT ] paidforumposting.com Legit or Scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Rate Post
4.00 star(s)
re: paidforumposting.com

I have run across paidforumposting.com, however, I have never used them, and therefore, this is the reason I listed the site has new since I can not verify if paidforumposting.com is Legit or Scam. The site itself does appear to be legit, but like I said, I could not immediately verify the site as legit. If you have ever used paidforumposting.com before, then please leave a review in this thread. Are they legit, did you get all posts you paid for, have any issues with their posting service? I could not find that paid forum posting has put out any youtube videos, so if you happen to run across any videos, images, then please update this thread, and if you have any more facts about this business, then please share your experience, as our members want to know the facts.

Last edited:

Heatman

Credits
I have used paidforumposting.com to earn money online but I must confess that I have seen someone's testimony online of having earned using the site to work. Although there was no way of confirming his assertion of earning using paidforumposting.com but if his testimony is true, then it means that the site isn't a scam but a legit one when it comes to making money. I will still go and look up his testimony post where I think I saw it before.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I have used paidforumposting.com to earn money online but I must confess that I have seen someone's testimony online of having earned using the site to work. Although there was no way of confirming his assertion of earning using paidforumposting.com but if his testimony is true, then it means that the site isn't a scam but a legit one when it comes to making money. I will still go and look up his testimony post where I think I saw it before.
I have some positive reviews for paidforumposting.com and therefore, I have changed their status to legit, however, Google index runs on a cache system, which means that updated content takes longer to re-index compared to new content, and Google will reindex to reflect the status change.

Heatman

Credits
I have some positive reviews for paidforumposting.com and therefore, I have changed their status to legit, however, Google index runs on a cache system, which means that updated content takes longer to re-index compared to new content, and Google will reindex to reflect the status change.
Exactly, paidforumposting.com seems to be a perfect legit site where one can earn money from. Just like I said earlier to go and look up the place where I saw someone's review about making money using paidforumposting.com, it still turned out to be true. I'm glad seeing it's one of the good sites through which one can make money online by doing some jobs. I hope Google updates the changes which you have made by changing it from a scam to legit site.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Exactly, paidforumposting.com seems to be a perfect legit site where one can earn money from. Just like I said earlier to go and look up the place where I saw someone's review about making money using paidforumposting.com, it still turned out to be true. I'm glad seeing it's one of the good sites through which one can make money online by doing some jobs. I hope Google updates the changes which you have made by changing it from a scam to legit site.
The site was never listed as a scam, it was listed as "new" which implies "not sure" or the site is new. In order to change the status of a site, then members need to provide more accurate information, then the status can be changed from "new" to either Legit or Scam, however, since the post has already been indexed, then it may take Google days or weeks to update the existing posts since the post has already been cached in google search.

Have you ever heard of postloop? If you have ever used their service, then I think that should be your next review. We have heard of them, however, we have never used postloop services, so we do not know at this time if they are a legit or scam, and be sure to create a new thread when doing a review on postloop.

KellyGeo

Credits
I wouldn't consider Paidforumposting.com to be a new site because they have been in business since 2005 and they are still offering content creation for websites till today. So, a business site that has operated from 2005 to 2018 has been in business for long 13 years, so in my book, they are not new. The services paidforumposting.com offers ranges from forum posting, article writing, blog, commenting, resume writing, proof reading and editing, etc. They are 100% a legit site.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I wouldn't consider Paidforumposting.com to be a new site because they have been in business since 2005 and they are still offering content creation for websites till today. So, a business site that has operated from 2005 to 2018 has been in business for long 13 years, so in my book, they are not new. The services paidforumposting.com offers ranges from forum posting, article writing, blog, commenting, resume writing, proof reading and editing, etc. They are 100% a legit site.
I would not presume that every person in the world has heard of the site, and this is the reason for the "new" status. If the site is new, or the person is not quite sure, then they can list the site as new, then someone will come along like yourself, and give our members the rest of the story, and I have since changed their status from "new" to "Legit" however, if we are unsure of a site, then we shall label the site as "new" until the site can get more factual reviews.

Heatman

Credits
The site was never listed as a scam, it was listed as "new" which implies "not sure" or the site is new. In order to change the status of a site, then members need to provide more accurate information, then the status can be changed from "new" to either Legit or Scam, however, since the post has already been indexed, then it may take Google days or weeks to update the existing posts since the post has already been cached in google search.

Have you ever heard of postloop? If you have ever used their service, then I think that should be your next review. We have heard of them, however, we have never used postloop services, so we do not know at this time if they are a legit or scam, and be sure to create a new thread when doing a review on postloop.
Definitely, if you have changed the review from "new" to "legit", it will certainly be updated by Google once the indexing system gets back to it.

Now, coming back on your inquiry about if I have heard about Postloop? The answer is yes and I have used the site postloop to make a decent amount of money. So therefore, having said that, I'm making another promise to write another review on post on or before Friday, as I would like to make the review to be very extensive in full details.

KellyGeo

Credits
I would not presume that every person in the world has heard of the site, and this is the reason for the "new" status. If the site is new, or the person is not quite sure, then they can list the site as new, then someone will come along like yourself, and give our members the rest of the story, and I have since changed their status from "new" to "Legit" however, if we are unsure of a site, then we shall label the site as "new" until the site can get more factual reviews.
Of course yes, you are very correct. It's not possible that 90% of anyone who has been into one form of online job or another would have heard about the site called Paidforumposting.com. It's the few who are with wider coverage when it comes to knowing many online sites that are actually paying people who makes use of them. So therefore, there is no harm made in putting the site as new and still changed it to legit. They basically serve both end as long as the intended message has been passed across.

Heatman

Credits
Of course yes, you are very correct. It's not possible that 90% of anyone who has been into one form of online job or another would have heard about the site called Paidforumposting.com. It's the few who are with wider coverage when it comes to knowing many online sites that are actually paying people who makes use of them. So therefore, there is no harm made in putting the site as new and still changed it to legit. They basically serve both end as long as the intended message has been passed across.
One thing that you can be very certain of is that more people are joining the trend of online jobs on daily basis, and there is no way it's going to be possible for them to know all the legit sites, both new and old ones that actually offer genuine opportunities to people in making money online. So therefore, with reviews such as this done on Paidforumposting.com, it's definitely going to be like a new site to them since they don't have any idea of its existence in the first place.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
One thing that you can be very certain of is that more people are joining the trend of online jobs on daily basis, and there is no way it's going to be possible for them to know all the legit sites, both new and old ones that actually offer genuine opportunities to people in making money online. So therefore, with reviews such as this done on Paidforumposting.com, it's definitely going to be like a new site to them since they don't have any idea of its existence in the first place.
Once we can get members in the habit would creating daily reviews, may they be good reviews, or bad reviews, then I think that will put the forum in a better spot, so the next time you log into the forum, then consider creating a review in the appropriate category. It is more difficult to get members to create new threads, and all they want to do is add content to existing threads, which is fine, right now, we do need new topics/threads.

KellyGeo

Credits
New members will definitely be a good thing to the forum, although it would be too stretched to expect much from them as they are still finding their way to the forum, and with time, they are going to get comfortable in using the forum and add more content instead of only adding to the existing content. Anyways let's see how the new members that would come into the forum would adapt to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
New members will definitely be a good thing to the forum, although it would be too stretched to expect much from them as they are still finding their way to the forum, and with time, they are going to get comfortable in using the forum and add more content instead of only adding to the existing content. Anyways let's see how the new members that would come into the forum would adapt to it.
You are right, forum members are free to create new threads or post in existing threads as they see fit; have you ever noticed on a number that thread count is always smaller than post count? obviously, it would be better for any forum if their thread count was just as high as post count. When Google looks a thread, then that is the core topic that Google is looking at, so any threads in that topic to serve to extend the keywords for that topic, and that is why I think it is more important to have more threads, not fewer threads, and increasing our threads does serve to extend our keyword reach, and you need to understand, not all comments under a thread will get indexed, and it is essential that we new threads from time to time.

Last edited:

Heatman

Credits
You know that giving new members the free working ground to express themselves without too much expectations is very important in getting them to become loyal to the platform. Most people don't seem to be comfortable when being put on much pressure. I'm actually referring to making some kind of rule in getting members to create new thread when they have made a certain number of comments. I have seen that happen in some forums, there is nothing wrong in trying to get members to add new thread content once in a while because it's something I believe that would be useful for the forum. What do you think about this @DGStaff?

Last edited by a moderator:

KellyGeo

Credits
You know that affording new members the free working ground to express themselves without too much expectations is very important in getting them to become loyal to the platform. Most people don't seem to be comfortable when being put on much pressure. I'm actually referring to making some kind of rule in getting members to create new thread when they have made a certain number of comments. I have seen that happen in some forums, there is nothing wrong in trying to get members to add new thread content once in a while because it's something I believe that would be useful for the forum. What do you think about this @DGStaff?
This suggestion of making members create new threads every once in a while looks good but in my opinion, care should be taken with how the rule is effected so that it doesn't have a negative impact on the forum by chasing some away when they feel like they can't create a new thread, which terminates their possibility of posting on the forum. Anyways, let me leave the decision making to the administrative staff.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
You know that giving new members the free working ground to express themselves without too much expectations is very important in getting them to become loyal to the platform. Most people don't seem to be comfortable when being put on much pressure. I'm actually referring to making some kind of rule in getting members to create new thread when they have made a certain number of comments. I have seen that happen in some forums, there is nothing wrong in trying to get members to add new thread content once in a while because it's something I believe that would be useful for the forum. What do you think about this @DGStaff?
We have no such rules.

However, it is a suggestion:

• that members create threads whenever possible.
  • Add content to threads that have zero posts.
  • know when you no longer adding value to posts.

For instance, this thread was created to inform people of a scam, it was never meant to carry on conversations about irrelevant topics, so this thread has already served its intended purpose, and irrelevant content no longer adds value to the thread, and this is not to tell you what to do, but if you have been posting on forums long enough, then what I am saying should be common sense, unless your first day on the forum was yesterday. If you continue to keep threads alive by not adding any more value to that topic, then there is no real reason to have any other topics, and what is the point of having a forum, and posting all the content in just a handful of threads which which does nothing more then muffle up threads with off-topic conversations?

Spread the love around the forum....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.