The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 106 more

[ LEGIT ] Pandaclix Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
Pandaclix.com is a Legit Pay to click website and I have personally seen many payment proofs from this website and know many that are working and earning from this website.

We can earn by
  • Click Ads
  • Read Ads
  • Read Emails
  • PTCWall, ClixWall and Persona.ly
  • Paid To Promote
  • Clix Grid
Minimum Withdrawal is $0.50 with Perfect Money and $2 with PayPal.

Have you experienced working and earning from this website? Please share.

rlpzbeermoney

Credits
I have experienced earning from PandaClix. I'm from the Philippines and most of the PTC sites like InstaGC aren't compatible. It was my first "real" PTC experience. I only worked for the site for 2 weeks. It pays a good rate for a PTC site in my opinion. I could earn $0.1 in an hour of a good day. I could only give it an hour due to my work schedule.

The tasks are simple. The site has it's own "offerwall" where you in when you click all the ads the site is requiring you, you'll be entitled to 10% bonus of everything you earned for the day. The only section of the offerwall worth doing is called Minute Staff. That's where you earn most of your earnings. The other sections pay an amount like what a faucet offers. With Minute Staff, you just need to refresh and tasks will come to you as you finish them one by one.
Post automatically merged:

I opted to cashout using BMF coins. Yes, they offer that option. It is because the owner is an active member of BMF and I like this option better because I don't get reduced pay from Paypal. This is my payout. It took me a solid 2 weeks of straight working one hour each day to get $2.12. A huge chunk of that earnings is from a one-time task that the offerwall had. Sadly, PTC sites just don't pay enough to quench my thirst so I have stopped using the service.

Attachments

Last edited:

Gabbar

Credits
Thanks for sharing. I heard about it and glad you are doing well and getting paid in bmf tokens and it'll help you accumulate more amount before you can request for payment.

Credits
I have got paid twice by PandaClix, and I chose to withdraw with BMF tokens too, so I can accumulate the BMF tokens and cash out at bigger amount to save PayPal fee. The admin of PandaClix is quite active at BMF forum, and he seems to be trusted as well.

The pay rate for the PTC ads is quite low, but I earn mainly from MinuteStaff section. I am not sure about the other PTC and GPT sites, but it seems like I can get better rate at PandaClix for MinuteStaff ads.

Gabbar

Credits
Yeah, I am aware that you got paid from it in BMF coins and admin of the website is getting a lot of help as he's winning all the raffles so he's getting free BMF and can pay easily lol

Gabbar

Credits
It's a good website but I felt it's very slow and that's why I left working on it. The admin of the website is working on bmf so he decided to pay with bmf tokens as well.

chameli

Credits
I am nit a fan of working with GPT site, however, once in a while I join GPT site t see whether anything has improved. One of the problems with GPT site is availability of offers. These sites always lack offers, you cannot earn much.

Gabbar

Credits
It's a PTC website with some other ways to earn as well, I have joined it but wasn't able to stay patient and keep working so I abandoned it already.