The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Paper Quilled Jewelry

arunima25

Credits
I do a lot of paper quilling and have even tried making a few earrings using them. Though I have not made them waterproof. Looking at my jewelry designs, many have advised me to start a business of it. Well I sell a lot of my craft and though it is not a well established business, I have got few orders through words of mouth. But I have never put the jewelry created by me for sale. They are used by my daughters and I make it matching their outfits.
Before giving it a serious thought, I wanted to do some research. Are you interested in paper quilled jewelry?? Would you like to have one paying the price for it??
Please share your ideas.

Gabbar

Credits
I do a lot of paper quilling and have even tried making a few earrings using them. Though I have not made them waterproof. Looking at my jewelry designs, many have advised me to start a business of it. Well I sell a lot of my craft and though it is not a well established business, I have got few orders through words of mouth. But I have never put the jewelry created by me for sale. They are used by my daughters and I make it matching their outfits.
Before giving it a serious thought, I wanted to do some research. Are you interested in paper quilled jewelry?? Would you like to have one paying the price for it??
Please share your ideas.
To be honest, I'm not aware of this type of jewelry. Probably because I never checked it and no one requested me to check lol. If most appreciate then you can give it a go by working on it and sharing it on social networking website and it can help you make your decision.

arunima25

Credits
I explored it on social media to be precised on Facebook and there are many people who are into it. The prices were exorbitantly high. I am not sure if people really prefer to pay so much for a paper jewelry. Though the price is worth the design and the effort of the creator.

Gabbar

Credits
I explored it on social media to be precised on Facebook and there are many people who are into it. The prices were exorbitantly high. I am not sure if people really prefer to pay so much for a paper jewelry. Though the price is worth the design and the effort of the creator.
I hope you can add me on Facebook and I really wanna check that jewelry and may help you find some buyers for it. Glad you are trying and doing well.

aanya

Credits
I had made a tassel earring and gifted it to my friend.. But never tried a paper quilled one but lately it has caught the trend.. Have seen websites that sell paper quilled jewellery

aanya

Credits
it's a good art if you can learn and work on it and with time you will be able to make some money from it as well.
I will for sure learn the art of making jewellery and tailoring in future.. And also I want a degree in painting and music.. Hope, I can stay motivated for these fields in the future

aanya

Credits
We all need some other source of earnings and this does help in a lot many ways. paper quelled jewelry can really help you make some money.
Not exactly paper quilled jewelleries but there are other type of jewelleries I want to try.. Paper quilled jewelleries are not that demanded and durable.

Gabbar

Credits
Not exactly paper quilled jewelleries but there are other type of jewelleries I want to try.. Paper quilled jewelleries are not that demanded and durable.
What other jewelries are you talking about? I'm not aware of other types of Jewelries.

Are you planning to make it your career as well or just a part time source.

arunima25

Credits
I had made a tassel earring and gifted it to my friend.. But never tried a paper quilled one but lately it has caught the trend.. Have seen websites that sell paper quilled jewellery
I have not sold it through marketing or through social media. But I do manage to a get a few work for return gifts for birthdays in form of paper quilled hair clips and bands and I have done quite a few of them. Most of these orders have come through word of mouth.

aanya

Credits
I have not sold it through marketing or through social media. But I do manage to a get a few work for return gifts for birthdays in form of paper quilled hair clips and bands and I have done quite a few of them. Most of these orders have come through word of mouth.
Yes, I know.. I had an acquaintance, who used make sling bags from wool and those were pretty.. We had talks for the purchase but then I backed off as I did not have money enough back then.. Now I have no contacts with her though

Gabbar

Credits
Yes, I know.. I had an acquaintance, who used make sling bags from wool and those were pretty.. We had talks for the purchase but then I backed off as I did not have money enough back then.. Now I have no contacts with her though
Wow, that's nice to know. Can you share a few pictures as well. I have never seen anything like that but hearing a lot about it.

arunima25

Credits
My younger daughter has made a lot of sling bags using wool. She loves crochet and many of them she gifted to her friends in birthday. They make good gifts. Now her bags are quite popular. We could sell 5 bags and 5 pencil pouches in a fund raising sale.

Gabbar

Credits
My younger daughter has made a lot of sling bags using wool. She loves crochet and many of them she gifted to her friends in birthday. They make good gifts. Now her bags are quite popular. We could sell 5 bags and 5 pencil pouches in a fund raising sale.
Wow you both are doing very well with that. I was not aware that you were able to make good money from it but we need to market it properly.

arunima25

Credits
Wow you both are doing very well with that. I was not aware that you were able to make good money from it but we need to market it properly.
We do not have any business in mind. She is just 12 and is doing so for last 4 years.
I have encouraged art and craft in both my daughters. They do so and sale it for a charity organization. I just wanted to keep them away from screen and learn some skill. Also it is a good way to inculcate a social responsibility. We make them and sale them. A part of the money goes for the organization that I volunteer for.

Gabbar

Credits
We do not have any business in mind. She is just 12 and is doing so for last 4 years.
I have encouraged art and craft in both my daughters. They do so and sale it for a charity organization. I just wanted to keep them away from screen and learn some skill. Also it is a good way to inculcate a social responsibility. We make them and sale them. A part of the money goes for the organization that I volunteer for.
That's very nice to know. I was talking about the future. As you are also good at it. You can try to work with it and it may help make some money as well.

aanya

Credits
Wow, that's nice to know. Can you share a few pictures as well. I have never seen anything like that but hearing a lot about it.
Wish I had been in contact with her, I would have asked her for pictures.. It had been more than 3 years, so I have not saved those pictures she forwarded me