The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Part time or full time job?

Junrose123

Credits
Honestly I am working as a full time employee of a certain private company. But despite of this, I am still trying my best to work as part time from my online sites since I like the feeling of gaining an extra income that I can use during special occasion or celebrations.

moh254

Credits
I would love to work full time when it comes to offline but part time when its online. Working full time as an online earner might seem quite boring and that will at times affect your social life since you'll rarely meet them. Its still got advantages because there's no one to boss you around and you can work anytime you want.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes you are right on that, life would be boring if we will be doing online jobs in the whole day, without doing things that we like. But of course it is a matter of choice, if we are enjoying it then why not go on. As long as we enjoy what we do and we are satisfied about it then it might be a good move.

Gabbar

Credits
I am working full time but I would like to work on a partime job as well just to earn some extra income but If I can make more than half of it working offline than also I will be satisfied with it.

Junrose123

Credits
I like to have some part time job aside from my full time job because all of the prices of the basic commodities risen up that is why I need to do some extra efforts to augment the price increase.

Kei

Credits
Having both part time and full time jobs is wise. Full time job should be the main source of income in my opinion while the part time job can be for something extra just like how we earn online. Working full-time online might be a little monotonous but with offline, you get to see new faces everyday and interact with people away from the virtual world.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes you are right on that, my full time job is my main source of great income where I can buy important things that my family needs. While my part time job gives me only a few income where I can buy things that I really don't need much.

Gabbar

Credits
I can understand that it won't be easy to earn from both part time and full time job in a day and will make us more tired and that's why I feel its nice to earn few bucks online as well.

anorona

Credits
Nowadays, most people are looking for part time jobs aside from their fulltime work. Most people need this especially those who already have a family. The only odd that we need to face is how to manage our time and energy doing both part time and fulltime works, and it is good to know that online sites are
here to help.

Gabbar

Credits
I would love to work on a part time job after my day job but I am unable to find a suitable job, Its a good option to earn some more money which isn't possible online.

Credits
I'm working part time now though I had a full time job some months back but I resigned to start working part-time, I will still go back to full time but for now let me add value to other areas of my life because it seem full time jobs just occupied ones life and other areas suffer.so part time for me now.

Gabbar

Credits
This is one of the drawbacks of full time job but if you are earning well from online jobs than you can continue working on part time and it does help a lot in spending more time with family.

Junrose123

Credits
Nowadays, most people are looking for part time jobs aside from their fulltime work. Most people need this especially those who already have a family. The only odd that we need to face is how to manage our time and energy doing both part time and fulltime works, and it is good to know that online sites are
here to help.
Yes you are right on that, it is very hard sometimes to manage your time If you are doing both part time and full time works since you can easily get tired and it would be stressful at some point. Due to the increasing demands for the need and wants of my family, I am motivated to have some part time job to help me augment my daily expenses.

Gabbar

Credits
I would like to work part time as well and I am sure If I get a good comfortable Job than I can earn more than what I am earning online so it will be a lot of help.

Junrose123

Credits
I am doing a full time work on my offline job while also doing some part time job to some online sites that I have. I really like them both because I am receiving something for the hard work and efforts that I make.

Gabbar

Credits
Most of us are in either full time job or are self employed but we all like to make more money online or would love to join Part time business as well to make more from our work.

Junrose123

Credits
Maybe this coming weekend I will try to go full time online so that I can see how much could I earned. It is really a pleasure to work online since I am comfortable doing it.

anorona

Credits
Maybe this coming weekend I will try to go full time online so that I can see how much could I earned. It is really a pleasure to work online since I am comfortable doing it.

Here in Digital Global market alone, we can make good amount if we can only maximize the limit of posting and continue sharing quality posts. Giving the additional
earning for other forums, we can make more than 1$ a day.

johnywalker

Credits
Part time job will give you a part time income, a full time job will give you a full time income. However, this does not mean you will earn a full time income if you spend full time online, It is really hard to earn a full time income from the world wide web. Having said that it is also not impossible.
Post automatically merged:

Part time job will give you a part time income, a full time job will give you a full time income. However, this does not mean you will earn a full time income if you spend full time online, It is really hard to earn a full time income from the world wide web. Having said that it is also not impossible.
Post automatically merged: