The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Part-time or seasonal business

Heatman

Credits
The best part time business to do in different seasons of the year varies as a result of what these seasons comes with in terms of weather. Take for instance in winter seasons, umbrella, rain coat, rain boot, winter jackets, socks and hand gloves will definitely move well.

What could be the best items or products one can invest in summer season which might sell well before the summer ends?

SeaGirl

Credits
We need money through out the year and if we can afford we should try seasonal or part time work or business. My presence is on part-time business.

metsrock69

Credits
That is a good business for selling items. I have a seasonal business when it comes to brush removal. I go to properties tear down the mess of brush and haul it away. It is a good seasonal business.

anorona

Credits
For summer, it is best to sell clothes which are cotton and cool to wear. More to that, selling foods and drinks that are refreshing can also have a very good sale for hot season. Here in my country, you can make a very good profit by just selling ice during summer season because not all have refrigerators in their home.

Gabbar

Credits
For summer, it is best to sell clothes which are cotton and cool to wear. More to that, selling foods and drinks that are refreshing can also have a very good sale for hot season. Here in my country, you can make a very good profit by just selling ice during summer season because not all have refrigerators in their home.

Selling Ice that would be easy but how do you sell that. Do you need a store for that or you can easily sell from home also.

Junrose123

Credits
For winter seasons jacket business would be profitable because people will patronize it since they cannot really feel well if they are cold. It is just a simple product but a very unique and useful to people since we badly need it to comfort us.

Gabbar

Credits
I think instead of thinking about seasons, If we work on a part time business than it would be best for us as we will get regular income and no need to think about seasons.

Junrose123

Credits
I think instead of thinking about seasons, If we work on a part time business than it would be best for us as we will get regular income and no need to think about seasons.
Yes it is really nice to have a part time business since the earnings that we can get could really be a big help to us. But my problem is that I am having a hard time in finding the best part time business that would give me More earnings since I have no idea on it.

anorona

Credits

I agree. We have to think out of the box. We have to be smart enough to choose products and items to sell that will hit good market in the long run and not just by season.

Junrose123

Credits
Part time business is really much better than the seasonal because it give us more stable income than the latter. I am trying my best to have a part time business in the future since I want to have another source of income aside from what I have now.

Credits
I love part-time business more because seasonal business is always a one off business so what happens out of season, the seller becomes idle again. Part time business is a continuous one,and a seller can do it at any convenient time since it like a side business. Selling of groceries can be done as part-time.

Junrose123

Credits
I have a part time business right now which is to sell perfumes to my office mates and to people that I know. I really appreciate it much because it helps me a lot to pay for my monthly bills.

Heatman

Credits
I have a part time business right now which is to sell perfumes to my office mates and to people that I know. I really appreciate it much because it helps me a lot to pay for my monthly bills.
Wow, that's very good to hear you have selling perfumes on part time basis at your workplace. I have sold perfumes and body sprays before when I was still in the university. It really helped me to pay for my textbooks and practicals. I don't have the cash to extend the business, so I had to stop when I graduated.

ahmedo24

Credits
Part time or seasonal business brings huge return on within a short time for instance in my country during the rainy season you can link your self up with herbicide companies to have their products at cheaper and seller to farmers at higher price while you make your profit for that season

Junrose123

Credits
Wow, that's very good to hear you have selling perfumes on part time basis at your workplace. I have sold perfumes and body sprays before when I was still in the university. It really helped me to pay for my textbooks and practicals. I don't have the cash to extend the business, so I had to stop when I graduated.
Yes that is true, I am doing this part time business to have a source of extra income since it is very costly now to live due to the high price of the commodities. I need to have some other source of income, even though in just small amounts as long I am earning from it continuously.

ahmedo24

Credits
There are some jobs that allow you to go for private practice that part time jobs especially if your nature of work is on shift basis. Per time Jobs do bring in extra income cos most them reward or pay per hours spent.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes there are a lot of part time job but then my problem is that I don't have the skills that they need for instance in tutorial or teaching. That is why I am earning less from my online sites since I am just working for low paying sites.

anorona

Credits
Yes there are a lot of part time job but then my problem is that I don't have the skills that they need for instance in tutorial or teaching. That is why I am earning less from my online sites since I am just working for low paying sites.

There are some online courses that one can take in order to improve or learn new skills. We can take the easiest course first and then later on go for higher level skills. Even PayPal offers free courses and webinars. If we can find time to study, then there will always be a chance to open up more opportunities.

ahmedo24

Credits
There are some online courses that one can take improve or learn new skills. We can take the easiest course first and then later on go for higher level skills. Even paypal offers free courses and webinars. If we can find time to study, there will always be a chance to
open more opportunity.
Nice update from you and I never knew that PayPal offers free courses, and I will check this it out, Udemy is another place to get free access to some courses online.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes I've heard about that before but then I have no extra money now to pay for extra courses and even some time to study for it. Maybe I would only try those tutorial that are on the YouTube to save time and money as well.