The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 100 more

Part-time or seasonal business

Heatman

Credits
The best part time business to do in different seasons of the year varies as a result of what these seasons comes with in terms of weather. Take for instance in winter seasons, umbrella, rain coat, rain boot, winter jackets, socks and hand gloves will definitely move well.

What could be the best items or products one can invest in summer season which might sell well before the summer ends?

anorona

Credits
For summer, it is best to sell clothes which are cotton and cool to wear. More to that, selling foods and drinks that are refreshing can also have a very good sale for hot season. Here in my country, you can make a very good profit by just selling ice during summer season because not all have refrigerators in their home.

Gabbar

Credits
For summer, it is best to sell clothes which are cotton and cool to wear. More to that, selling foods and drinks that are refreshing can also have a very good sale for hot season. Here in my country, you can make a very good profit by just selling ice during summer season because not all have refrigerators in their home.

Selling Ice that would be easy but how do you sell that. Do you need a store for that or you can easily sell from home also.

Junrose123

Credits
For winter seasons jacket business would be profitable because people will patronize it since they cannot really feel well if they are cold. It is just a simple product but a very unique and useful to people since we badly need it to comfort us.

Junrose123

Credits
I think instead of thinking about seasons, If we work on a part time business than it would be best for us as we will get regular income and no need to think about seasons.
Yes it is really nice to have a part time business since the earnings that we can get could really be a big help to us. But my problem is that I am having a hard time in finding the best part time business that would give me More earnings since I have no idea on it.

anorona

Credits
I think instead of thinking about seasons, If we work on a part time business than it would be best for us as we will get regular income and no need to think about seasons.

I agree. We have to think out of the box. We have to be smart enough to choose products and items to sell that will hit good market in the long run and not just by season.

Junrose123

Credits
Part time business is really much better than the seasonal because it give us more stable income than the latter. I am trying my best to have a part time business in the future since I want to have another source of income aside from what I have now.

Chidiuzo

Credits
I love part-time business more because seasonal business is always a one off business so what happens out of season, the seller becomes idle again. Part time business is a continuous one,and a seller can do it at any convenient time since it like a side business. Selling of groceries can be done as part-time.

Junrose123

Credits
I have a part time business right now which is to sell perfumes to my office mates and to people that I know. I really appreciate it much because it helps me a lot to pay for my monthly bills.