Passive income sources online?

Credits

Hello, Digital Global members!

Most of us are aware that if you want to be rich and wealthy, you will need many sources of income. Passive income means we are earning something without doing anything or even while we are still sleeping.

Are there things that we can do online to have additional passive income streams?

Can you share yours if you do have passive income online? Thanks!

Heatman

Credits
There are so many ways to earn passive income from doing online jobs. There are thousands opportunities out there ready for people to grasp as long as they are eager to work. Examples of means to earn passive income online are ;

Through survey sites
Paid to post sites
Affiliate marketing
Trading in cryptocurrency
Becoming a freelancer

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits

Hello, Digital Global members!

Most of us are aware that if you want to be rich and wealthy, you will need many sources of income. Passive income means we are earning something without doing anything or even while we are still sleeping.

Are there things that we can do online to have additional passive income streams?

Can you share yours if you do have passive income online? Thanks!
maybe one day, then people will be able to say that we are using Digital Global to earn passive income, however, it does not matter what type of passive income you get into, it will not happen on day one, and you will have to work hard in order to reach income you are looking to make, as there is no such thing as setting up a site, then on day 2 your passive income begins, then you are able to retire by day 3, it just does not work that way.

passive income may have been easier a few years ago, however, passive income these days does require a lot of work, even more so in the beginning, however, if you are a master guru, and make profit on day 1, then you will be months and years above everyone else that may not have those skills.

Kieranlewix

Credits
maybe one day, then people will be able to say that we are using Digital Global to earn passive income, however, it does not matter what type of passive income you get into, it will not happen on day one, and you will have to work hard in order to reach income you are looking to make, as there is no such thing as setting up a site, then on day 2 your passive income begins, then you are able to retire by day 3, it just does not work that way.

passive income may have been easier a few years ago, however, passive income these days does require a lot of work, even more so in the beginning, however, if you are a master guru, and make profit on day 1, then you will be months and years above everyone else that may not have those skills.
These days, there are very many passive income sources on the net, and if you have a keen eye and are willing to invest your time filtering the legit from the shady ones, you will end up making a decent income at the end of every month. Personally, I am into transcription, academic and article writing, forum posting and web designing. There are so many sites that seek freelancers to offer these services. I would advise Freelancer and F#@%$r as sites for new freelancers and if you want to specialize in article writing, then Iwriter should be your first stop. Nevertheless, if you are seeking a constant source of income on the side, it is better to start your own website. At first, you will have to work at it almost full time, but once the traffic is rolling in, you can sit back and watch your efforts paying off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heatman

Credits
These days, there are very many passive income sources on the net, and if you have a keen eye and are willing to invest your time filtering the legit from the shady ones, you will end up making a decent income at the end of every month. Personally, I am into transcription, academic and article writing, forum posting and web designing. There are so many sites that seek freelancers to offer these services. I would advice Freelancer and F#@%$r as sites for new freelancers and if you want to specialize in article writing, then Iwriter should be your first stop. Nevertheless, if you are seeking a constant source of income on the side, it is better to start your own website. At first, you will have to work at it almost full time, but once the traffic is rolling in, you can sit back and watch your efforts paying off.
You have a very good point, there are lots of online sites one can engage in and make passive income. It's all about finding the good sites that actually pays because the problem people have with earning money online is that the scam sites are leading many people into wasting their time. Take for instance, this site awumoney.win is a very good example, one would have to waste all the time in the world but still end up not getting paid.

KellyGeo

Credits
I was curious about earning money online as a passive income when I was introduced to paid to post sites. I was actually skeptical about getting paid from such sites as a result of my first experience with one lazy site that claims to be paying. But I decided to take up posting on the site with a grain of salt and to my greatest surprise within a month, I was able to earn around $30.

After this first breakthrough of earning from online posting, I decided to expand my working sphere and got into several other online earning opportunities such as survey sites, photo bank sites, freelance article writing etc.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
These days, there are very many passive income sources on the net, and if you have a keen eye and are willing to invest your time filtering the legit from the shady ones, you will end up making a decent income at the end of every month. Personally, I am into transcription, academic and article writing, forum posting and web designing. There are so many sites that seek freelancers to offer these services. I would advise Freelancer and F#@%$r as sites for new freelancers and if you want to specialize in article writing, then Iwriter should be your first stop. Nevertheless, if you are seeking a constant source of income on the side, it is better to start your own website. At first, you will have to work at it almost full time, but once the traffic is rolling in, you can sit back and watch your efforts paying off.
passive income does sound good and has a nice ring too it, even though monthly passive income sounds even better, and maybe one day this site will have passive income and for those that support the site, and maybe I will get a promotion and start moving up the latter. Forum posting is great, however, it can get tiring sometimes, and other times you may not be in the mood to post anything at all. I think we all want something more out of life.

Credits
passive income does sound good and has a nice ring too it, even though monthly passive income sounds even better, and maybe one day this site will have passive income and for those that support the site, and maybe I will get a promotion and start moving up the latter. Forum posting is great, however, it can get tiring sometimes, and other times you may not be in the mood to post anything at all. I think we all want something more out of life.
I hope we'll have an opportunity here at Digital Global to earn money passively without doing too much work. I agree that forum posting may depend on your mood. There are days that you would just want to have some rest and sleep the whole day. :D

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I hope we'll have an opportunity here at Digital Global to earn money passively without doing too much work. I agree that forum posting may depend on your mood. There are days that you would just want to have some rest and sleep the whole day. :D
that would be no different then signing up to a freelance site, and asking them if you can have a free ride without doing any work to earn your way, sorry, I am sure that is not how we are going to roll around here, so if you want to use our name in order to make money in the future, then you will most likely have to earn your way to the top just like everyone else would have to do. What skills do you have that would benefit you on the forum or the marketplace? I hope people do not signup and use our brand thinking it will take them to the bank, and without doing anything to earn their way.

NoviceNinja

Credits
Not based on personal experience and I am no expert on this, but I heard that making YouTube videos yields good passive income streams. Pick a niche that you are passionate about, or make some tutorials on how things are done, post it on your channel and you're all set.

Of course, there are conditions to meet for you to monetize your channel, I believe its 10,000 hours worth of views and a certain number of subscribers which I completely forgot. So that's when your marketing skills will come in handy.

You don't get paid for the first few months but once you've built that momentum and have an engaged audience that is when advertisers come in. Forgive me, all I know are only the basics. I'll do more research and post it here next time.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Not based on personal experience and I am no expert on this, but I heard that making YouTube videos yields good passive income streams. Pick a niche that you are passionate about, or make some tutorials on how things are done, post it on your channel and you're all set.

Of course, there are conditions to meet for you to monetize your channel, I believe its 10,000 hours worth of views and a certain number of subscribers which I completely forgot. So that's when your marketing skills will come in handy.

You don't get paid for the first few months but once you've built that momentum and have an engaged audience that is when advertisers come in. Forgive me, all I know are only the basics. I'll do more research and post it here next time.
I can not say that I am all that familer with youtube, however, I did hear about youtube raising their limits, thus making it harder to earn from your content, which I also think is unethical, and it seems that youtube wants to make money long before you are allowed to make any money, and if I wanted to get into youtube, then their new policies would be a turn off, why would I want to get involved with youtube if they are going to make it difficult to make any money? I am also starting to see double ads before I even get the video, which is another turn-off. I know youtube is like any other business that wants to make money, however, when you start turning the platform so that it is no longer user-friendly, then why would anyone even bother with youtube?

NoviceNinja

Credits
I can not say that I am all that familer with youtube, however, I did hear about youtube raising their limits, thus making it harder to earn from your content, which I also think is unethical, and it seems that youtube wants to make money long before you are allowed to make any money, and if I wanted to get into youtube, then their new policies would be a turn off, why would I want to get involved with youtube if they are going to make it difficult to make any money? I am also starting to see double ads before I even get the video, which is another turn-off. I know youtube is like any other business that wants to make money, however, when you start turning the platform so that it is no longer user-friendly, then why would anyone even bother with youtube?
That is very true. Add the complaints of copyright strikes that you'll get from broadcasting networks or other YouTube content creators and you'll experience hell. Other issues like plagiarism also comes to mind.

Have you seen or heard reaction videos? Where specific lazy-ass "content creators" as they claim they are, are complaining about these kinds of issues. They are the ones who usually get this types of problems since all they do is watch a particular clip and react to it, make faces and grimace which expresses amazement or shock or whatever which I find fake and annoying. LOL.

YouTube is a great platform to earn money as long as you do it right. It's passive, that's what's so great about it, but for some specific niches, I can say it is a little saturated already.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
That is very true. Add the complaints of copyright strikes that you'll get from broadcasting networks or other YouTube content creators and you'll experience hell. Other issues like plagiarism also comes to mind.

Have you seen or heard reaction videos? Where specific lazy-ass "content creators" as they claim they are, are complaining about these kinds of issues. They are the ones who usually get this types of problems since all they do is watch a particular clip and react to it, make faces and grimace which expresses amazement or shock or whatever which I find fake and annoying. LOL.

YouTube is a great platform to earn money as long as you do it right. It's passive, that's what's so great about it, but for some specific niches, I can say it is a little saturated already.
If you are just getting into the affiliate marketing or money making niche, then I probabaly would not recommend youtube because they have made it tough for new commers, in fact, you need to meet certain requirements because you can start making money on youtube, and if I had to guess, then youtube made these requirements in order to cut down the low quality spammy videos people upload, however, while you are not making money, youtube is still making every effort to make money from everyone else, low quality or not, youtube will make money before anyone else does.