The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Pay To Post VS Pay To Upload

Gabbar

Credits
I'm sure most of us are aware of pay to post websites and pay to upload are websites which wants us to upload our files like Pics, videos etc and we are paid per download.

I prefer to work on pay to post as it's easier as compared to pay to upload.

What about you? Please share.

ahmedo24

Credits
I prefer paid to post sites because you don't necessarily need required traffics to read your posts before you earn unlike paid to upload where we earn based on number of downloads before we get paid

Gabbar

Credits
Also, I feel that it takes a lot out of us when we try to work on pics and videos and upload them but certainly we can earn more from pay to upload websites.

johnywalker

Credits
I have only experience with pay to post. I have never participated on pay to upload sites. If the earning potential is higher I might join a site that pays for uploading videos and images.

Junrose123

Credits
I think have no luck on some pay to upload sites that is why I am just working to some pay to post because it easy for me to earn some money while having some convenience from it.

Gabbar

Credits
You need to have unique photos or videos or files which you can sell and instead that website will sell and will earn for each download.

moh254

Credits
I have never into any pay to upload site because according to the reviews have been getting is that they pay very low for the work. Am more into PTP sites whereby I am able to learn something new every time i sign in.

Gabbar

Credits
I have never into any pay to upload site because according to the reviews have been getting is that they pay very low for the work. Am more into PTP sites whereby I am able to learn something new every time i sign in.
I think these do pay more and many pay per download as well and your content should be good and you can find many which are earning very well.

Thakur

Credits
I'm sure most of us are aware of pay to post websites and pay to upload are websites which wants us to upload our files like Pics, videos etc and we are paid per download.

I prefer to work on pay to post as it's easier as compared to pay to upload.

What about you? Please share.
I only know about the pay to post ones and don't think I would try the other one. I don't know if it is paying much more but the uploading files and videos is plenty. I think I am good for writing something and not worrying about how I have to arrange images and files and what not.

Gabbar

Credits
Even I'm not good with pay to upload and prefer the pay to post as it's best suited for me and plenty others and we can learn from it as well.

A K Rao

Credits
I like to work on paid to pot sites than working on paid to upload sites as I find them easy to handle and they are available in plenty. But on these also I some times I upload the relevant pictures to make the topic interesting one!

kattech

Credits
Pay to upload is another waster of time and resources. The data you use to upload anything as required is more than the amount you earn when converted. Oh no, Pay to post is the best since writing and accessing pages is not so much data consuming.

Gabbar

Credits
We need to have our videos, pics and even software which we own and can upload these to the website and will earn when we receive more downloads.

kattech

Credits
You need to have all of them. That can be too much since you are only paid when your content is downloaded. What if you upload and your uploads aren't downloaded? Don't you think that will be a weird situation? That is why I go for paid to post than to upload.

Valor

Credits
I would rather go for pay to post instead of pay to upload. I have tried Rabadaba before. I got payment from it when I was an active member. I used to upload photos on the platform and being paid for likes.

kattech

Credits
Pay to upload is time consuming. It works best for people who are into cracked software sharing since this is a market with a high demand. But with normal uploads, chances are that you can't make it out.