The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ NEW ] Paydiz.com Reviews Scam or Legit

Pradhan

Credits
PayDiz is a Brand new PTC site. It was launched on 27th August 2018.

We can earn by viewings Advertisement.

We can earn $0.001 per click from 5 Daily Advertisement.
We can earn $0.005 per click from 4 Fixed Advertisement.
There no more offers available at the moment.

Free Sign Up Here:http://www.paydiz.com/?r=Rashel222

Have anyone with this site? Please share your experience with this forum.

Pradhan

Credits
Looks like a nice website but can you share what is the minimum amount to make a request for payment and how they pay?
I am really very sorry. I should have mentioned before. We need to be $5 to cash out from here. We can payout by Paypal, Payeer, PerfectMoney, Bitcoin etc. Thanks for your feedback.

Gabbar

Credits
I am really very sorry. I should have mentioned before. We need to be $5 to cash out from here. We can payout by Paypal, Payeer, PerfectMoney, Bitcoin etc. Thanks for your feedback.
Thanks for mentioning but $5 is too much high from my as well as others liking and it will really take a very long time to earn.

Pradhan

Credits
Thanks for mentioning but $5 is too much high from my as well as others liking and it will really take a very long time to earn.
You are right. There is a very slow earning site. But You can complete the task in 5 minutes. I have already earned $0.075. I need to be a long time to withdraw from here.

Gabbar

Credits
You are right. There is a very slow earning site. But You can complete the task in 5 minutes. I have already earned $0.075. I need to be a long time to withdraw from here.
I can imagine and it can be very demotivating to work on a website for a longer time and it may take months or even a year to earn $5 minimum bu Good luck to you.

Pradhan

Credits
I can imagine and it can be very demotivating to work on a website for a longer time and it may take months or even a year to earn $5 minimum bu Good luck to you.
You are right. There will be a long time to get rid of this site. It is very difficult to keep track of traffic for so long.