The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

amitkokiladitya

Credits
Will you stop working on a site of you hear from other members that they are recently facing some payment issues with the site? This I one question which keeps troubling me. I don't want to waste my time running after non paying sites. If a site stops paying do you abandon it immediately or work on it till you reach the payout and check for yourself?

Gabbar

Credits
Yeah I will certainly not join any website like that but I think you are talk about Ayuwage and they previously delayed their payments but paid almost all men after sometime. I'm waiting to get paid for the first time as well.

cinderella

Credits
Let us be realistic. We join a site for the purpose of earning some amount. If the site can't comply with its promise to pay for our work, there is no reason for us to be staying on that site. Before I join a site, I will read reviews about it and if there are issues relative to payment, I will not join that particular site anymore.

If it's a new site and there is no way for me to see any previous payment transactions, I will check on the quality of the site based on their interface, and how professional the people running the business are. If I am not contented, I will search on the registration information of the site.

Junrose123

Credits
Honestly I don't want to join a particular site that has a constant delay in paying its members because it discourages me from having it. I would like to join a site that is very prompt in terms of payment since time for me is really gold. I don't want to waste it for nonsense things.

anorona

Credits
I a site is consistenly having delayed payments without any explanation, I will feel unsecured to join or I will think that they will likely come into their end. It is important that they should also follow the rules that they have written in payments, or there should be a notice in what could be the reason for any delayed payment.

Gabbar

Credits
This happened with Money Gold Forum and after some time they paid but repeated same thing again and again and then scammed users.

Junrose123

Credits
I will never forget about what moneygold forum did to me that they only get my trust and paid a few times but later on just scammed me without any explanation. I am now thinking twice when joining a new site because I don't want to be scammed again.

Gabbar

Credits
No one wants to get scammed by any website but somehow Money Gold Forum always behaved like a scam website and that's why many didn't even bothered to join even after seeing many payment proofs.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes that is really true, I would really make extra careful this time when joining to a new site. We will never know what might gonna happen even though a certain site is paying its members. So it is better to keep safe as always.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't think there is any thing which can warn us to not to try a website as earlier on Market Street forum or Dollar wise forum, paid all in the Initial stages but then closed and never paid anyone.

Junrose123

Credits
I th
I don't think there is any thing which can warn us to not to try a website as earlier on Market Street forum or Dollar wise forum, paid all in the Initial stages but then closed and never paid anyone.
I think if a certain forum shows a characteristic of a scam site then we must be careful already so that we will not lost our earnings. We must be diligent as always to monitor on the latest updates on the site so that we can prepare for the worst situation.

Yugocean

Credits
This question relates to Ayuwage, isn't it?
If I am on that site since long time, I'll just keep on my own experience.
If I am there in short period only, then I'll drop my earning but won't end.
If I am not there, I'll not join it.

Junrose123

Credits
This question relates to Ayuwage, isn't it?
If I am on that site since long time, I'll just keep on my own experience.
If I am there in short period only, then I'll drop my earning but won't end.
If I am not there, I'll not join it.
I had been on ayuwage before but then the site scammed me for telling me that my account was suspended for violating their rules, when in fact I didn't do any violations. I also message them and asking for assistance but there is no response from the site. Until such time that I lost interest and just leave the site.

D

Deleted member 108

I will always check it for myself. It is not because I don't trust what people are saying but I just want to see it for myself. If the site is slow to earn money with then I will probably leave it.

Yugocean

Credits
Ayuwage suspended my account as well for using VPN which I never used; and they never replayed to support which isn't a surprise because they never replied to tickets or solved problem from inside either. If there are such other sites, they too may be considered as scam or partial scam.

Market Street forum or Dollar wise forum too never paid me; MoneyGoldForum made a double return in attempt to sell the site it paid in start. And ForumforU just made it difficult to earn, same is happening with Answeree.

Junrose123

Credits
I understand that there maybe some time that the payment from online sites could be delayed for an instant but I just hope that it has an explanation or must be justifiable. It is to ensure that there is a transparency and reliability in terms of paying its members.

Kei

Credits
There's a difference between delayed payment and non payment. If I get the news that a site has stopped playing, I will not continue to work there unless I really enjoy the knowledge there and members are still there to help and educate each other. Most of these sites are often deserted once they stop paying and if there's no one there, I will not stick around.

Yugocean

Credits
There is Difference Between Payment Delay and Non Payment, but actually how will you know if the site has actually stopped payment when you are not paid for months? Delay is a type of Non-Payment itself.

Gabbar

Credits
I have joined Ayuwage many months ago but I was never active on the website and just started recently and was enjoying the website and requested for payment but till now no response.

arunima25

Credits
I have not experienced anything of that so far and I am keeping my fingers crossed. I am on 3 forum sites only other than article writing ones. They are all good and I am pretty new to them. I will answer the question presuming things.

If it is a site I have not joined, then I would like to stay away from it and not join it. If I am new to the site, maybe I will reduce my activity if I am away from minimum payout and will invest more time only when I feel the security that it has resumed paying.

If I am new and close to minimum payout, I will hurry up to reach the minimum and try to get it. Then reduce my activity on it.
If I am an old one and feel that site has been paying me good for quite a number of times, I will stay with it for a little longer with hope. Maybe old loyalty sake and will abandon it later after being fully confirmed that it is a scam and not worthy of my time.
And to be honest, all these situations would be inconvenient.