The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Gabbar

Credits
I am sure most of us have experienced working and getting paid with the help of PayPal and despite having the most highest fee, PayPal is still regarded as the best Payment processing system and reason for that is ease with which we can get paid with it and we don't need to verify our account by uploading our pic or doing anything like that and can get paid in almost every part on Planet earth.

Please share your views on it.

Meryemm

Credits
PayPal is great but not to every country. There are people from other countries that can't withdraw their money to their local banks. This is just an example of the things they can't do. But it's great and even if someone doesn't like it, they have to use it because that's what everyone uses.

Gabbar

Credits
Yes I am aware that those from Nigeria cannot withdraw money with PayPal but these days I am seeing many are able to do it and I am still trying to learn, if how they are withdrawing it or maybe PayPal have made some changes.

Meryemm

Credits
Yes I am aware that those from Nigeria cannot withdraw money with PayPal but these days I am seeing many are able to do it and I am still trying to learn, if how they are withdrawing it or maybe PayPal have made some changes.
Not only Nigeria but there are other countries. I can't withdraw the money to my local bank and so I'm using another payment processor to help me with that.

chicnthin

Credits
Paypal is the one and only payment processor that I have as of the moment. So far I don't have any trouble with it. Despite of having a huge fee on every transaction, I found it the easiest.

D

Deleted member 62

I don't think PayPal is the best with their discrimination because all countries can't use their service and some can just send money not receive and stuff like that. Then the fee is just annoying it always a ripped off.

Heatman

Credits
To be reasonable extent, I believe that PayPal is considered to be the best online payment processor when compared to other payment processor we have today. Normally, PayPal is the mostly used by all the freelance site that I have worked on. Although, there are some issues with PayPal such not being available in some countries and also the issue of constant limitations of PayPal account of some people.

D

Deleted member 62

I believe if PayPal tackle the issues of high fee and discrimination it will be the most useful and helpful payment processor since it very secured and any disputes brought forward by any customers is tackle headlong and solved within the shortest possible time. Some limitations should be removed as well to make room for good usage by the customers.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't think PayPal will ever try to control its risking fee as there is no payment processor which is even trying to compete with it and PayPal is behaving like the king payment processing system.

D

Deleted member 62

PayPal seems to have no rivalry because of secured and excellent services and again earning sites just love to use it.if people begin to use other payment processors as much as or more than using PayPal then the monopoly by PayPal will be broken.

Gabbar

Credits
I think some of the websites are having PayPal in which they are maintaining Paypal and paying fees for us and that's why we get paid net amount on some but other websites aren't paying fee for us.

moh254

Credits
Not only Nigeria but there are other countries. I can't withdraw the money to my local bank and so I'm using another payment processor to help me with that.
So for those countries which cannot use PayPal, how do you always withdraw your earnings from online especially those sites which only use PayPal. I really find it hard to transact without PayPal. No matter the high fee charged PayPal still stands to be the best

Gabbar

Credits
I think even if we pay high fee to PayPal but still their aren't any other issues but other payment processors are not that trust worthy and even they charge hefty fee.

moh254

Credits
I think even if we pay high fee to PayPal but still their aren't any other issues but other payment processors are not that trust worthy and even they charge hefty fee.
Since payza went down, I really don't trust any other payment processor. We still don't know about the rest like skrill and payoneer. Hopefully PayPal will remain to be the best.

Gabbar

Credits
I also tried skrill,Netellar and even payeer but I am not impressed with them and feels like they are way different then PayPal and charge more fee then that.

chicnthin

Credits
I also tried skrill,Netellar and even payeer but I am not impressed with them and feels like they are way different then PayPal and charge more fee then that.
I thought paypal fees are higher than those processor that has mentioned above? That's why many online users are switching to another.

Gabbar

Credits
I also thought but when I tried I was shocked to realize the bitter reality but maybe its only for Indian users and you may found other payment processors as useful.

Meryemm

Credits
So for those countries which cannot use PayPal, how do you always withdraw your earnings from online especially those sites which only use PayPal. I really find it hard to transact without PayPal. No matter the high fee charged PayPal still stands to be the best
All of the websites I work on use PayPal. I can't withdraw the funds directly to my local bank so I withdraw them to my Visa card from a website called Paysera. This is another payment processor. Once I withdraw the funds from PayPal to Paysera Visa card, I use the Paysera website to send the money from the Visa card to my local bank account. And the fees are great considering the services they provide.

Yugocean

Credits
I will stop using Paypal if other options are available, however sending amount to bank is easy in Paypal. Skrill also works better in India, but I am trying to get it, it has better rate. If I withdraw high amount now, Skrill will take low fees and higher conversion rate in comparing to Paypal.