The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Perfect Money Payment Processing system

Gabbar

Credits
I have heard from other websites that Perfect money takes very less fee on our withdrawals and its best and reliable as well. For example, when we withdraw $1 from a website than $0.40 is deducted as a fee but I heard Perfect money charges only 1.2 -2 % fee which is very less as compared to PayPal.

What are your views on it? Have you worked with Perfect Money Payment Processing system? please share.

D

Deleted member 62

I have read same online and I wonder why forums wouldn't adopt that so that we could have a better rewarding experience with our earning online.I think PayPal is just taking our hard earned bucks for nothing.

Gabbar

Credits
I am seriously thinking of joining Perfect money if they have a lesser fee but first I will try to learn about it as I don't wanna stuck my earnings. Hope we can find a solution to stop this loot of PayPal.

Yugocean

Credits
Perfectmoney is a not actually a payment system, it is more likely an exchange system which is accepted by sites for investment and withdraw.
Deposit and Withdraw is not possible
And nothing would be done if users are scammed as none can file dispute.

D

Deleted member 62

No I think perfect money is also a payment processor because that's what youcashchat want to use in paying members than paypal.So if the fee is better than paypal i think it will better for earning sites than PayPal.

overcast

Credits
Problem with perfect money is that you need exchanger because most of the countries out there do not allow PM system. So they may have to be exchanged in the market out there. I have seen how that may work out for low amount. I guess we can try out on some exchanger sites. But keeping that aside, I don't see much value making use of the alertpay, Perfectmoney and skrill anymore that's for sure.

chameli

Credits
So you want to use perfect money because it charges less, who is going to pay you via perfect money. None of the sites where I work pay via perfect money. I thng perfect money is only use din HYIP and PTC.

moh254

Credits
Perfect money doesn't work in my location and that's why am more in to PayPal. Besides, PayPal is very convenient and very website employs it. How I wish also perfect money could support other countries as well. Actually, all the countries.

A K Rao

Credits
I am seriously thinking of joining Perfect money if they have a lesser fee but first I will try to learn about it as I don't wanna stuck my earnings. Hope we can find a solution to stop this loot of PayPal.
Though we may like to use Perfect Money, the sites where we are working,will they give us this provision to pay us through Perfect Money? I have not seen any site paying through perfect Money on which I am working! Yes some HYIP are using Perfect Money to receive and disburse the funds!

Gabbar

Credits
There are a few PTC websites which are paying through Perfect money and HYIP websites as well. But we need to see if they are comfortable for us and have lesser fee.