The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Perfume and Body spray business

Heatman

Credits
With how being clean and fresh is being advertised today, most people take their looks, appearance and smell very seriously. This basically helps out those that are into selling deodorant products such as perfumes and body sprays. No matter how well most people bath, they never feel comfortable and complete without wearing their body sprays and perfumes. So, going into such business seems to go well especially in hot regions.

moh254

Credits
Yes this kind of business is very marketable especially if you can target a certain group of people, i mean ladies. Most of the ladies use sprays. I would suggest if you can get access to any college then you should try it out there.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes this business is really cool because here in my country, many people are conscious when it comes to their hygene. They would really exert an effort to improve and make it better.

Gabbar

Credits
Its a good business and one can start selling Imported as well as Ingenious brands as well and soon can make a market of its own. It will take some time but if one can spend time and money and stay patient than it can do a lot better.

chameli

Credits
I don't think it is easy to make money by selling perfumes and body spray. There ar ealready a lot of local stores and online stores selling perfume and body spray and it is really difficult to compete with these established business.

Gabbar

Credits
It's a okay sort of business but don't see it helps in making a lot of money profit unless one is having a shop and selling other things as well.

Junrose123

Credits
I think it is a good business since people really need it everyday to become attractive and presentable in any ways. I am sure that we can make a good money from these business.