Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ NEW ] PESPro.xyz Reviews Legit or Scam

Pradhan

Credits
LIKE+SHARE=$ EARN MONEY$.

The best social exchange system for online earning. We can earn coin by doing various activities as well as like, share, subscribe, views, visit a website etc.

We can convert coin to real cash.

10000coins=$1

Minimum payout $3 by Paypal.

When we will sign up here and get free bonus 50 coins (worth=$0.05).

If we can refer our friends or family then you will get 200 coins.

I have been working here for a few days.

(Affiliate links will be removed)

Share your experience with us.

Gabbar

Credits
I am hearing about it for the first time and it looks like mylot, tuetego. Have you seen anyone getting paid from it? I would love to join but we need to figure out first if they are paying or not.

Credits
I am hearing about it for the first time and it looks like mylot, tuetego. Have you seen anyone getting paid from it? I would love to join but we need to figure out first if they are paying or not.
I am not sure about tuetego, but this site doesn't look like mylot. It's a site where we will earn coin by performing some simple activities at social networking sites, such as liking a Facebook page or tweeting. I like their auto-surf feature, as we can just let it run and we will earn coins by surfing the websites.

There are also OfferWalls for us to earn more coins, and daily bonus coins to claim as well.

By the way, I think it's 15000 coins = $1 now.

Gabbar

Credits
I am not sure about tuetego, but this site doesn't look like mylot. It's a site where we will earn coin by performing some simple activities at social networking sites, such as liking a Facebook page or tweeting. I like their auto-surf feature, as we can just let it run and we will earn coins by surfing the websites.

There are also OfferWalls for us to earn more coins, and daily bonus coins to claim as well.

By the way, I think it's 15000 coins = $1 now.
I need to check that more in detail but do you feel it's worth to try this website? Are you already trying and earning from it?

chameli

Credits
I have seen this site advertised on cashmining dot xyz. Both of these sites are powered by software from the same store called mafianet shop. I believe that cash mining and prespro both are owned by the same person. I have not seen any payment proof from cashmining yet, therefore, I cannot say whether these are legit sites or not.

dya80

Credits
I saw payment proofs on forumcoin. You can search there. I think they are legit, but it's difficult to reach the minimum payout. In PES Pro we need 25000 coins for $1. In my opinion PES Pro is better than CashMining. In PES Pro we can earn coins for likes, for watching videos. In CashMining we need over $10 to be able to withdraw money.

moh254

Credits
10000 coins in exchange for $1 is very less in need not unless the points your receive for watching videos and the rest of the activities are a lot of which you've not indicated. Please let us know.