The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] Picoworkers.com Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
Picoworkers.com is a legit micro tasks website and we can earn money from it just by completing very easy tasks. Tasks are like joining different website, like Facebook page, Follow on Twitter, Instagram, make comments on Blog or on YouTube videos and like that.

We will earn $1 sign up bonus when we join but that bonus cannot be used while making request for payment and we need minimum $5 to get paid with Amazon Gift card, PayPal, Crypto Currency, paysafecard.com and US bank Cheque.

You can check more details about it from the below Video

@DGStaff Sorry I am tagging you here as I am unable to post in Market place.

chameli

Credits
I am on picoworkers. I have been using this site since some time and so far I have made $20 on this site. On picoworkers you can find small jobs that pay between 5 to 20 cents. Sometimes you can even find jobs that offers $1.5 per task. However, most of th jobs pay 10 cents in average. This is a legit site. The site does not offer you a lot of money, but the jobs are surely rewarding.

Credits
This is another legit site just like other micro job sites where one can complete little tasks for money, it not fast earning but it still add up over time.What I dislike about sites like this are their deductions. They deduct theirs and one is confronted again with deductions from PayPal.

Gabbar

Credits
I haven't visited picoworkers.com since many days but I'm planning to get back to it and try to at least earn few cents daily but most of the times low paying tasks demotivates me.

anorona

Credits
I tried to do some task few days ago and some has already been approved. However, there are some task which takes longer approval
that what is stated on the task. It is just annoying that some of the employer are not active enough to check about their ongoing task.

Gabbar

Credits
I tried to do some task few days ago and some has already been approved. However, there are some task which takes longer approval
that what is stated on the task. It is just annoying that some of the employer are not active enough to check about their ongoing task.
I used to love this website earlier but left working on it after they delayed my payments and most of the tasks available are low paying and even the fee is too much when we make request for a payment.

Junrose123

Credits
I have tried to join this site before and I find it to be interesting at first since I am receiving a lot of tasks but later on I am just receiving fewer task which makes me to be unmotivated to continue working for the site.

anorona

Credits
I have tried to join this site before and I find it to be interesting at first since I am receiving a lot of tasks but later on I am just receiving fewer task which makes me to be unmotivated to continue working for the site.

There are only 1-3 new task everyday. I think it is much better to try on job offers which pays higher rate. Small task takes too long to be approved.

Junrose123

Credits
There are only 1-3 new task everyday. I think it is much better to try on job offers which pays higher rate. Small task takes too long to be approved.
Are you still working on the site now? and how much earnings do you already have? I guess you had been already paid by the site.

anorona

Credits
Are you still working on the site now? and how much earnings do you already have? I guess you had been already paid by the site.

I have been there since last year,but I was not able reach the payout. I am not actively working there last year, from what I remember, I just registered to complete and offer on BMF. Days ago, I tried to work again on the site, but I felt disappointed that the payments for the task take too long to be paid. I have more than 1$ there, if I am not mistaken, their minimum payment now is 10$.

Gabbar

Credits
I am yet to check this website from many months, Earlier I used to work daily on the website but I left working as they are providing lesser tasks and that too with less value.

moh254

Credits
I have been there since last year,but I was not able reach the payout. I am not actively working there last year, from what I remember, I just registered to complete and offer on BMF. Days ago, I tried to work again on the site, but I felt disappointed that the payments for the task take too long to be paid. I have more than 1$ there, if I am not mistaken, their minimum payment now is 10$.
No the minimum payout is $5. Yes the main problem with them is that they take long before rating our work yet some people like me are always motivated after seeing how much have earned.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes I was also doing the same as you before, I was only able to join the site because of completing some offers at BMF. I was not anymore so active after completing the offers for some reasons.

Gabbar

Credits
I think they have lowered the minimum to five dollars now but It's still not attractive as they deduct more PayPal fee and referral commission isn't that great as well.

anorona

Credits
No the minimum payout is $5. Yes the main problem with them is that they take long before rating our work yet some people like me are always motivated after seeing how much have earned.

Thanks for clarifying, I thought it is 10$, or I might have misread it on other forums. I just hope that the task will be approved faster
like maximum of 2 days. Were you able
to get high ongoing job aside from the small task?

Gabbar

Credits
Yeah they do take 2 to 3 days to approve tasks and credit us but as those tasks are very much low paying, I don't check the website as much as I used to do earlier.

Junrose123

Credits
The only thing that discourages me from taking the picowrokers is the fact that some offers or tasks are not available in my country. It is because it makes my earnings and opportunity limited.

Gabbar

Credits
One thing in which pico workers is good is its easy tasks and if we look at it closely, we earn more from completing tasks on these websites then on bmf or even fc.

Junrose123

Credits
I am just earning at picoworkers by completing some small tasks before but I was not anymore able to do that for some reasons. Although sometimes I am trying to visit the site to see the latest improvements about it.

Gabbar

Credits
How much are you able to earn from picoworkers.com in a day and how much time you take to reach the minimum. I left working on it many months ago as that time they were delaying the payments.