Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] Playment.io Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
This App is for Indian members only.

Playment.io is a Legit app and we can earn from its web version as well. This website/App is quite similar to Spare5 but we can only join with our Facebook account if we wanna earn from it with the web version. We first need to complete the training properly and then we can earn in Indian Currency INR and we can get paid only with Paytm and payments are instantly sent after requesting.

Have you experienced working and earning with it? Please share.

You can also refer the below link to know more about it

chameli

Credits
I am not from India. Therefore, I will not be able to use this app. I have tried Spare5 and it the program is similar to Spare5 I think it has a great earning potential for the users. By the way what kind of tasks are available on this app? Are these tasks similat to tasks on microjob sites.

Gabbar

Credits
I am not from India. Therefore, I will not be able to use this app. I have tried Spare5 and it the program is similar to Spare5 I think it has a great earning potential for the users. By the way what kind of tasks are available on this app? Are these tasks similat to tasks on microjob sites.
Yeah, this is only for Indian users and quite similar to Spare5. But I'm not working on it as some of the tasks are tough and low paying.

chameli

Credits
Yeah, this is only for Indian users and quite similar to Spare5. But I'm not working on it as some of the tasks are tough and low paying.
When we are using earning app, we should think about how much time you are spending to earn x amount. If you spend one hou and earn just 10 cents, I don't think you should spend time on such low paying program.

Gabbar

Credits
Actually, I am not good with the tasks and that's why I am slow on it and spare5 is same like that and I am not even good at it.