The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] PointClub Reviews

Gabbar

Credits
PointClub is a survey website and it's primarily for members from the USA.

You can use VPN services cautiously to earn from it but it's not safe.

We can earn 5000 points which are equal to $5 and need a minimum of 25000 points ($25) to make a request for payment with the Gift card and need a minimum of 50000 points ($50) to get paid with PayPal.

We can get 200-2000 points per survey.

You can refer the below link to know more about it.

Junrose123

Credits
I have heard this site before, I was interested to join but sadly it was not available for Asian countries like me. I just wish that the admin of that site allows Asian to be a member of that site so that we can also have the chance to earn.

Gabbar

Credits
I have heard this site before, I was interested to join but sadly it was not available for Asian countries like me. I just wish that the admin of that site allows Asian to be a member of that site so that we can also have the chance to earn.
I think even if you join this website, You can't expect to earn well as most of the times there surveys disqualify us and affect our earnings and even earnings are at very slow pace.

earnmaster

Credits
I recently checked the site with surveypolice and found many negative comments from users of the site. Most of them are frustrated to the point that they even advised to avoid the site.
regarding payouts, $50 is is a very high payout limit.

chameli

Credits
So this is a survey site that is exclusive to the people in the US. I would not want to risk using VPN because once they found you your hard work will be gone because they will close your account.